By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - For Kinect, Move, Wii users....

axumblade said:
Games4Fun said:

Sadly I am currently unaware of one Wii game I want this year. I heard theres another Kirby coming out, but I have not seen any videos. Maybe Xenoblade/The Last Story? I dunno this year atm seems very awful for Wii software. Though I have a Wii DS and PSP, and around 100games between them so I wont be bored. Anyways, your topic has kind of depressed me on the Wii side =/

Here's the Kirby Wii announcement trailer...

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat???, when did this get announced? O_o

Around the Network
axumblade said:
Games4Fun said:

Sadly I am currently unaware of one Wii game I want this year. I heard theres another Kirby coming out, but I have not seen any videos. Maybe Xenoblade/The Last Story? I dunno this year atm seems very awful for Wii software. Though I have a Wii DS and PSP, and around 100games between them so I wont be bored. Anyways, your topic has kind of depressed me on the Wii side =/

Here's the Kirby Wii announcement trailer...

That's pretty cool.  Loving the old school sound effects.  Might have to actually pick this up.

@ OP

Really only interested in Scorcery for the Move.  Maybe Move Heroes.  But if I have to make a choice, and I might have to, I'll go with Scorcery.

Wow, didn't know about the new Kirby.  Though I have to wonder, why?  KEY failed to tear up the charts not because the game was bad (it's quite good, and I frequently found myself awed by some of the cool stuff they came up with), but because Kirby isn't a huge franchise compared to a lot of other stuff Nintendo has.  I can only image what the sales would be like if that was NSMBW2 instead.

You do not have the right to never be offended.

In terms of motion gameplay on the wii I'm looking forward to...Zelda, Pikmin 3, and possibly Grinder.

The Portal 2 PC motion control looks interesting...I wonder if anyone will create a mod for wiimote functionality :D

If MLB the Show can actually use motion correctly in any way, I'll be impressed (not wii baseball 2.0)

Wii Motion Plus: meh

PSMove: super-meh (dont own a PS3)

Xbox 360: Star Wars Kinect, and to a lesser extent Virtua Tennis 4 (been waiting for a tennis game like this since Kinect was announced)

Around the Network

I'm not a Zelda fan - my son played them all repeatedly but I could never get into them.  Now I know Zelda fans are not too thrilled about all the WM stuff in their gameplay but for me personally, this is the game that I (and really anyone who originally bought into motion controls back in '06/'07) have been waiting for since the Wii came out.      Finally!! A game with true 1:1 sword fighting (which isn't a one trick pony like RS2), percision archery using motion/IR, great use of motion for problem solving and other tasks, all wrapped up in a great story and game.  Personally I wanted it to be a new Jedi Knight, but it happens to be Zelda instead and that makes this the first Zelda title I'm ever going to purchase for my own emjoyment.

actually fantastic pets for Kinect seems to be running with steam atm I heart THQ atm

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Zelda!

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

GunStringer!

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Michael-5 said:

Wii: Pikmin 3

Kinect: Project Dragon (Rumored Panzer Dragoon), and Forza 4, but not for its Kinect capabilities

Move: Playstation Heros, but not really.

Don't have a Move, but my friend has a Kinect, and I have a Wii.

I want forza 4 too but agree not for kinect...