By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - For Kinect, Move, Wii users....

AWESOM-O said:
Michael-5 said:

Wii: Pikmin 3

Kinect: Project Dragon (Rumored Panzer Dragoon), and Forza 4, but not for its Kinect capabilities

Move: Playstation Heros, but not really.

Don't have a Move, but my friend has a Kinect, and I have a Wii.

I want forza 4 too but agree not for kinect... 

Well if you have a Kinect, head tracking and peering into cars will be cool, but at the core this is not a Kinect title.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network

Kinect

Steel battalion

Gun stringer

Rise of Nightmares.

Child of eden

Wii

Zelda-skyward sword

wii - kirby, though I'll be holding the controller sideways so don't know if that counts

kinect - Child of Eden, Michael Jackson (wii version was  a blast on Christmas)

Michael-5 said:
AWESOM-O said:
Michael-5 said:

Kinect: Project Dragon (Rumored Panzer Dragoon), and Forza 4, but not for its Kinect capabilities

Well if you have a Kinect, head tracking and peering into cars will be cool, but at the core this is not a Kinect title.

Yea i think the whole idea of walking up to your car and touching a part and it gives you specifications is a great idea.... but using my hands for a steering wheel, no il use controller 

Move  Sorcery, Child of eden (probably patched in later), Portal 2 (probably patched in later)

Wii  Zelda ofcourse

I don't have kinect yet.

Around the Network
Michael-5 said:

Its as much as a Kinect title as Killzone 3 is a Move title, thus both sides are created equally.

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Interesting question.

Kinect - Child of Eden (and wait for more at E3)

Wii    - Zelda - but I doubt I'm going to get any more SD games.  It just doesn't cut it on my nice HD TV.

I don't have a PS3, but Sorcery all the way.  I really like the 2010 E3 demo.

So when is the price of a used Kinectimals going to drop?  I feel to silly paying full price, but darn it, I sort of want to play the game!

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

AWESOM-O said:
Michael-5 said:
AWESOM-O said:
Michael-5 said:

Yea i think the whole idea of walking up to your car and touching a part and it gives you specifications is a great idea.... but using my hands for a steering wheel, no il use controller 

I have the actual steering wheel by Microsoft and it cost me less then Kinect, and came with a good game. Think that is best.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

AussieGecko said:
Michael-5 said:

Its as much as a Kinect title as Killzone 3 is a Move title, thus both sides are created equally.

what i stupid comment, thats not true at all.

killzone can be played in its entirety with the move, there are just some move compatible sequences every thing is move compatible. i have not once touched a dualshock when playing killzone.

to play forza you will need a controller or a driving wheel to play the game.

osamanobama said:

what i stupid comment, thats not true at all.

killzone can be played in its entirety with the move, there are just some move compatible sequences every thing is move compatible. i have not once touched a dualshock when playing killzone.

to play forza you will need a controller or a driving wheel to play the game.

Firstly dont insult me.

Hmm 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbQTwifA0ak

Do your bloody research. These conversations with you do get increasingly frustrating

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752