By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - For Kinect, Move, Wii users....

AussieGecko said:
osamanobama said:

what i stupid comment, thats not true at all.

killzone can be played in its entirety with the move, there are just some move compatible sequences every thing is move compatible. i have not once touched a dualshock when playing killzone.

to play forza you will need a controller or a driving wheel to play the game.

Firstly dont insult me.

Hmm 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbQTwifA0ak

Do your bloody research. These conversations with you do get increasingly frustrating

guess, what thats called kinect compatible features, GT5 had ps eye compatible features too. doesnt mean its a move or an eye toy game though. you cant play all of forza with kinect, so comparing it to killzone which is 100% move compatible, is not very accurate or smart.

Around the Network
osamanobama said:

guess, what thats called kinect compatible features, GT5 had ps eye compatible features too. doesnt mean its a move or an eye toy game though. you cant play all of forza with kinect, so comparing it to killzone which is 100% move compatible, is not very accurate or smart.

Everything you can do with a Controller you can do with a Kinect. Not everything you can do with controller you can do with a Move/Eye

Forza is 100percent Kinect compatible. Look at the damn video.

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

AussieGecko said:
osamanobama said:

Everything you can do with a Controller you can do with a Kinect. Not everything you can do with controller you can do with a Move/Eye

Forza is 100percent Kinect compatible. Look at the damn video.

dude i cant even tell if your actually being serious, you can not play all of forza with the freakin kinect. what fantasy land tdo you live in. they have head tracking, and inspecting the car, as well as a basically on rails arcade mode whear you can influence the heavily assisted (read: auto) steering without out controlling the spedd or anything.

its not the same as killzone, perhaps you should inform yourself before posting things like that

osamanobama said:

dude i cant even tell if your actually being serious, you can not play all of forza with the freakin kinect. what fantasy land tdo you live in. they have head tracking, and inspecting the car, as well as a basically on rails arcade mode whear you can influence the heavily assisted (read: auto) steering without out controlling the spedd or anything.

its not the same as killzone, perhaps you should inform yourself before posting things like that

The car is used without the need for a wheel or a controller. If that video cant explain it to you nothing will. I am done with this conversation. And if you spread more crud in the other thread, ill stop responding to your posts. Dont reply back with an insult or whatever, because I wont respond.

AussieGecko said:
osamanobama said:

The car is used without the need for a wheel or a controller. If that video cant explain it to you nothing will. I am done with this conversation. And if you spread more crud in the other thread, ill stop responding to your posts. Dont reply back with an insult or whatever, because I wont respond.

thank God, you wont repond, you ignorance is very painful.

like i saidthere is a kinect arcade mode, where to can "drive" you car by influencing the steering with your hands (remember its assisted) and not control the speed or anything else with it. that is not completely kinect compatible, no mater how you put it. this is such a joke arguing with you.

by the way thank you for reading this

Around the Network

Forza looks good but is the speed  on rails and my main thing is when will you be able to sit down. I don't mind with other games but driving I like to sit.

Nothing I think I'll ebay my move controler.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

bannedagain said:

Forza looks good but is the speed  on rails and my main thing is when will you be able to sit down. I don't mind with other games but driving I like to sit.

I am pretty sure, Gunslinger is an XBLA game and that is sitting down so as Forza 4 will be a full release you would have to guess it would be imo