By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Do Kinect games suck so much that MS has to pay people to buy them?

Answer: no
Your opinions?

Ok now that I have gotten your attention and made the thread at least seem like it matches the title... Down to the main point. 

So far I have played and loved Kinect Adventures, Kinect Sports, and today Dance Central(Which came with $3 worth of MS points which somewhat inspired the question...). Anyways, I loved all three and highly recommend them. 

These three games are awesome and I truly do enjoy Kinect. I now deem this thread the Kinect suggestion thread. Any other games for Kinect that are out that are worth trying out? Any releases in the near future? 

*Note I don't have access to Live so please don't recommend arcade games :3

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

Around the Network

hahahahh your threads are weird 

NONE THE LESS. I hope you can get access for a limited time because Gunstringer has hype, Virtua tennis apparently will have Kinect support and I know that Rise of Nightmares looks pretty good, check youtube for a trailer.

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Dsister, stop teasing us! For a second there, I thought you went crazy. On topic, I think you already have the best. 

I have Kinectimals, you should get it. Its fun. I also have Fitness Evolution which isnt bad

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

I was thinking of Kinectimals, but it doesn't have multiplayer does it? I've been using the Kinect mostly for the multiplayer. =/

I was also thinking of Joyride.  Anyone play that? Worth the money? I knew at one point it was free so I'm kind of worried of throwing down the $50 bucks for it. Unless of course, MS pays me again >:3

(On another note: What's the code on the back of the Dance Central instruction guide?)

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:

I would say yes.

Everyone I personally know said he/she would have never bought Kinect, if it wasn't for Microsoft paying them. They were willing to accept Microsoft's offer, because nobody of them was forced to play the games.

What?! MS is paying people to buy Kinect now? I bought it way too soon =/

Right now kinect is just too casual for me to be serious about playing it, even though i don't even own a 360. Dance central is fun however. I have yet to see a game that really wows me, all those game you mention seem so...wii sports like. I'm not anti-casual but I just can't take those games seriously. Also Kinect Sports is horrible. 

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

I played Kinect today for the first time (apart from a few minutes at the electronics store). A friend got Kinect and we played Fighters Uncaged and we had really fun!

Areym said:

Right now kinect is just too casual for me to be serious about playing it, even though i don't even own a 360. Dance central is fun however. I have yet to see a game that really wows me, all those game you mention seem so...wii sports like. I'm not anti-casual but I just can't take those games seriously. Also Kinect Sports is horrible. 

Did you really have to derail the thread with a comment like that? If your not going to say anything positive don't say anything at all.  

OT: I enjoy kinect as well. The only games I got for it is kinect adventures(oviously), kinect sports, and dance central. I plan on getting the gunstringer and whatever else catches my interest. 

Is there anything in the forum rules about fake/misleading titles?  If so, this thread should definitely be closed.