By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Do Kinect games suck so much that MS has to pay people to buy them?

dsister said:
thismeintiel said:

Is there anything in the forum rules about fake/misleading titles?  If so, this thread should definitely be closed.

Why? I got a Kinect game, it had free MS points in it, I came asked the question, answered the question, then immediately derailed my thread. 

I asked for opinions on my answer in the OP. If you want go ahead and answer it. 

Hey, don't worry.  I'm not going to report you or anything.  I would only do that if you were maliciously attacking someone.  But still, the only thing I got from the OP was that you really just wanted people opinions on various Kinect games and used the controversial title to draw people in.  I mean going by the title anyone would think that you either had an article about the subject or, at the very least, a theory about how it may be true/untrue.  Just be careful next time and make the title about what the topic really is about.  Cause in the future some others won't be so kind and may report you.

Around the Network

I can't see any releases coming out soon unfortunately, I've still got a lot of play out of 2 Kinect games though, they have a good replayability!

I think Q3/Q4 is going to be absoloutely flooded with Kinect games, can't wait ^^ you'll just have to hold out till then.

Seece said:

I can't see any releases coming out soon unfortunately, I've still got a lot of play out of 2 Kinect games though, they have a good replayability!

I think Q3/Q4 is going to be absoloutely flooded with Kinect games, can't wait ^^ you'll just have to hold out till then.

and according to Ms they will all be quality which is encouraging :D

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

@Benvtrigger
That it is! :D
Haven't really gotten into the singple player myself, but have a group of friends over and we all have a blast

@Welshbloke
Hmm. I haven't heard much about that game besides the Ellen show. I'll have to take a look.

@Stadelhuber
Thanks for the heads up on Joyride!

@thisismeintiel
I don't think I've ever seen anyone(besides Rol, but he doesn't count) banned for a misleading title. Had this been locked I'd have just made a new one and had an even farther off topic name ;_;

@Seece
Yeah, the amount of games I'm looking forward to now is huge! I just need games to keep me interested now xD

Edit: Thanks zexen!

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

They tried to bribe me, but I didn't accept, I got morals. And anyway I only accept bribing in kind by gorgeous women.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!