By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Do Kinect games suck so much that MS has to pay people to buy them?

FF_Fanatic said:

because i thought i'd share both experiences:-p

atleast i tried it out, now you lot do the same for move,.....

I have and find it enjoyable, but I like with Kinect you dont have to hold anything

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Around the Network
dsister said:
AussieGecko said:

dont think about it haha. The Band of bugs game most people apparently pay about 100 dollars more or something. 

I have too many other games to play and not enough hours on the job. Some games have to wait till they are cheaper! 

fair reasoning but I am going to get it pure for the reason that I want to get used to it for forza 4 when it comes out

The thing about Kinect is it really is shockingly fun.  Even to the most core and jaded of gamers if you get in a room with 5 or 6 other people and play either Kinect Adventures, Dance Central, or Kinect Sports you will have an absolute blast.  At the moment the three you have are the best but Kinectamals is really fun to actually, as surprising as that sounds.  Also I'm really looking foreward to Child of Eden on Kinect and that Panzer Dragoon type game.  Also there is going to be a UFC fitness / teaching you how to fight game if your into getting into shape.

BenVTrigger said:

The thing about Kinect is it really is shockingly fun.  Even to the most core and jaded of gamers if you get in a room with 5 or 6 other people and play either Kinect Adventures, Dance Central, or Kinect Sports you will have an absolute blast.  At the moment the three you have are the best but Kinectamals is really fun to actually, as surprising as that sounds.  Also I'm really looking foreward to Child of Eden on Kinect and that Panzer Dragoon type game.  Also there is going to be a UFC fitness / teaching you how to fight game if your into getting into shape.

yeah if you pretend the cat/feline isnt there, the storyline is surprisingly good. It would prob be considered a hardcore game to an extent without the pets. 

You can do this as well, check Rise of Nightmare, My mate tried that fighting one and he said it was really good, fighters uncaged I think its called

dsister said:

He'll just go away if you ignore him. 

LOL WILL I

Maybe youll have to ban me haha, oh the truth kinect is a 10yr rehash of eyetoy, you lot let it off coz you think its new lolz, when is kinect achieving hardcore games like kz3 with motion control support lol let me know plz im going crazy

Around the Network
FF_Fanatic said:
dsister said:

He'll just go away if you ignore him. 

LOL WILL I

Maybe youll have to ban me haha, oh the truth kinect is a 10yr rehash of eyetoy, you lot let it off coz you think its new lolz, when is kinect achieving hardcore games like kz3 with motion control support lol let me know plz im going crazy

How is that Move soccer game coming along?  I hear the foot tracking is really precise.

Kinect titles all suck (except said 3) because they are launch titles launch titles always suck except sometime like Halo 1. Nintendo also have good launch titles usually. The real question is when will there be more Kinect titles? Since im sure if you manage to get a launch game as good as Dance Central there will be some gems down the line.

RolStoppable said:

I would say yes.

Everyone I personally know said he/she would have never bought Kinect, if it wasn't for Microsoft paying them. They were willing to accept Microsoft's offer, because nobody of them was forced to play the games.

Everyone bought it, because YOU said it was like Elmo! and now look what you did ! they making a sesame street game!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Yoostar 2 not Kinect exclusive as it is available on other leading brands but the game looks like a blast. Obviously as this is a non bias Kinect thread it will be better on the Kinect ;)

W.L.B.B. Member, Portsmouth Branch.

(Welsh(Folk) Living Beyond Borders)

Winner of the 2010 VGC Holiday sales prediction thread with an Average 1.6% accuracy rating. I am indeed awesome.

Kinect as seen by PS3 owners ...if you can pick at it   ...post it ... Did I mention the 360 was black and Shinny? Keeping Sigs obscure since 2007, Passed by the Sig police 5July10.
dsister said:

I was thinking of Kinectimals, but it doesn't have multiplayer does it? I've been using the Kinect mostly for the multiplayer. =/

I was also thinking of Joyride.  Anyone play that? Worth the money? I knew at one point it was free so I'm kind of worried of throwing down the $50 bucks for it. Unless of course, MS pays me again >:3

(On another note: What's the code on the back of the Dance Central instruction guide?)

The SP of Joyride is boring, multiplayer could be fun.

Kinectimals has a multiplayer option, but only one person can play. Throwing ist a little tricky.