Wii is up but why? well even so it's about 41K higher than my prediction,

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Around the Network

ps3>wii by around 51k..awesome. If you remove sports/resort the top 10 will be almost without wii presense

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:

ps3>wii by around 51k..awesome. If you remove sports/resort the top 10 will be almost without wii presense

Just dance? 

Xbox 360 and PS3 totals combined are over 100 million! =O

3DS First Place. I wonder how many more units Nintendo planned on sending to Japan this week? Has Nintendo even hinted on numbers of units they would be sending to each market each week?

Around the Network
Acevil said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Just dance? 

almost is the magic word here :P

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

chris212223 said:

Xbox 360 and PS3 totals combined are over 100 million! =O

Hmm I wonder how much longer, before this generation total is above last generation total. 15 million to go I think. 

M.U.G.E.N said:

Actually, its around 65k.

Anyway, PS3 got a much bigger bump in the Americas than I though but I have to say; those Bulletstorm PS3 numbers are pathetic! No worries though, it should do some pretty solid numbers combined on PS360.

All consoles up, even the Wii (retail price has been slightly lowered here in Norway, could be the same in other countries?). All in all a good week for March! Does anyone have any yoy numbers for us?

PS3 owners did not care for Bulletstorm lol

Acevil said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Just dance? 

Bundled as well.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies