By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
MightyGrogg said:
pezus said:
MightyGrogg said:
morenoingrato said:

Screw you Killzone 3!!! It's because of you these are the HW sales!!

Also, 3DS is the worst selling 8th Gen Handheld

LOL!! Whaaat!?!? The 3DS sold out of all it stock. What are you talking about? lol!!

But it is the worst selling 8th Gen Handheld...and best

It's the only 8th gen selling handheld out right now until we get the NGP. It's the best selling until another 8th handheld can surpass it. 

Well, it looks like someone didn't get the joke

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

"3DS was the worst launch for a Nintendo handheld ever"

Someone confirme that? I know it below DS and GBA.

Actually, no. 

It sold out its initial shipment, if it was a 1,000,000 shipment it would likely be above 500k FW

Also, I don't think Nintendo will be crying over the fact they're a few k behind the launch of the DS, soon to be the MOST SUCCESSFUL CONSOLE EVER

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

V-r0cK said:

PS3 owners did not care for Bulletstorm lol

More likely they care more about Killzone 3. Still I am dissapointed by the PS3 numbers. I hope the pick up later after people tire of KZ3.

ethomaz said:

best per day

Game Boy Advance 5days

Nintendo DS
  4days 441485

D-Joe said:
ethomaz said:

best per day

Game Boy Advance 5days

Nintendo DS
  4days 441485

Cool. I didn't know that.

Around the Network

Conegamer

haha it wont be as sucessfull as NDS as smart phones will take over. I think it will sell great but not as good as NDS.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

im shocked that there are PSP games beating out the new shiny, 3DS games, Japan must really love PSP. im not liking Samurai Warriors beating SSF43d but its nice to see Ridge racer up there

biggamejames79 said:

Wow Kinect Adventures still selling over 100,000 this week!  I remember microsoft saying they'd be happy selling just 5 million by the end of 2010 and then surpassing that by a lot.  Also looks like Killzone 3 might've moved some bundles esp. in America.

Yeah but less than every second new X360 buyer also gets a kinect. It's really starting to become worrying.

What would be worse than have Kinect start with a bang and end up as a one year fad? We'd get laughed in the face!

Bulletstorm PS3 got Killzowned

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

ethomaz said:

Didn't they sell all they shipped?  

Sig thanks to Saber! :D