By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Results: Best Graphics

So now you're claiming that they're the best graphical games ever even though it specified in the last thread that PC games weren't allowed.

Nice way to lead the voters to the answers that you wanted.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:
d21lewis said:
BenVTrigger said:
ghaleon1980 said:

This is hilarious.  You guys are trying to justify Alan Wake and Mass Effect 2 not being on here?  

I still can't believe it....MGS4?  Uncharted 1?  wow... whatever

Either way, this poll is just for fun so it's cool 

You laugh and yet I can prove I've played every game listed can you? And yes Alan Wake and Mass Effect 2 ARE superior looking to MGS4 and UC1.  Have you even played those 2 games in the past two years?  They've certainly been passed up and yes they were the best at their time, they currently aren't.  At all.

Why in the heck won't my PS3 sig update yet yours will?  I've played Dead Space, Little Big Planet 2, Uncharted 2, Back to the Future, Valkyria Chronicles, Batman Arkham Island, and Flower since the last time I played God of War and God of War Trilogy!!  None of those games have shown up in my sig!!  It's pissing me off!

Do you synch your trophies?

Yep.  I thought of that, too.  Didn't work.  I figured the site was just busted but I look at BenV's sig and he has Killzone 3 in there.  Surely if he has such a new game, all of my older games should show up too, right?

amp316 said:

So now you're claiming that they're the best graphical games ever even though it specified in the last thread that PC games weren't allowed.

yes, we arent talking about pc games, we are talking the best graphics ever for consoles.

this has been stated many times.

why would i include  something that is a half gen to 1 full generation ahead of consoles

osamanobama said:
amp316 said:

yes, we arent talking about pc games, we are talking the best graphics ever for consoles.

why would i include  something that is a half gen to 1 full generation ahead of consoles

But this thread says that these are the best graphical games ever and completely disregards that you ever said that PC games weren't allowed in the last one. 

No wonder you like Fox News.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Interesting results.

Redo the survey after Crysis 2, Gears of War 3, Skyrim, Rage, Uncharted 3, LA Noir, Bioshock Infinity and Battlefield 3 have released. Its the next step for console graphics.

Around the Network

Completely pointless vote and list. 

So this proves that there are a ton of Sony fans of these forums? We already knew that.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Love how Cave Story ranks above some of the games on that list

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

amp316 said:
osamanobama said:
amp316 said:

But this thread says that these are the best graphical games ever and completely disregards that you ever said that PC games weren't allowed in the last one. 

No wonder you like Fox News.

what does me liking to hear news that presents both sides of an issue have to do with this thread.

this is just the results of my previous thread about CONSOLE games

ameratsu said:

Completely pointless vote and list. 

So this proves that there are a ton of Sony fans of these forums? We already knew that.

we also know that ps3 exclusives have the best graphics

Boo DKCR has better graphics than most of that list!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey