By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Results: Best Graphics

Metal Gear Solid 4?  Uncharted 1?  Anyone play these games in the past 2 years?  I have, just wtihin the past month, and I wouldn't even have them close to being in my top 10. 

Oh, and by the way, when are you going to let xbox 360 owners vote? From the results it looks like it's PS3 owners only. 

Around the Network
ghaleon1980 said:

Metal Gear Solid 4?  Uncharted 1?  Anyone play these games in the past 2 years?  I have, just wtihin the past month, and I wouldn't even have them close to being in my top 10. 

I was feeling the same way!

ghaleon1980 said:

Oh, and by the way, when are you going to let xbox 360 owners vote? From the results it looks like it's PS3 owners only. 

everyone got an equal chance to vote.

i just platinummed UNcharted 1, i a can tell (with lense of truth to back me up) that it is still one of the best looking games to date.

ghaleon1980 said:

360 owners have voted too. PS3 is known for good graphics its not our fault.

And this list is basically what someone thinks is the top 10 best looking games. A person who hasn't seen how good gears 2 looks will obviously not vote for it, same goes for uncharted 2.

And this site has a scarcity of xbox fans, again not the OP's fault.

Take this list with a grain of salt. Its just for fun.

mantlepiecek said:
Snesboy said:
fps_d0minat0r said:
Snesboy said:

StarCraft II looks better than all of those games.

lol....ok

this doesnt include PC anyway.

Yeah, consoles. Whatever. Real gamers don't care about consoles. Only the games they play.

Real gamers don't include systems that are a generation ahead in graphics comparisons.

Meh. Don't care.

Around the Network

Killzone 3 looks better than Uncharted 2 IMO for sure. 

And Alan Wake, Mass Effect 2, and I personally think Halo Reach should also be in the top 10.  But this is VGchartz so I guess it should be expected to be a mostly PS3 list.  I'm just thankful that at least everyone realizes how beautiful Gears of War is and allowed it to make the list.

BenVTrigger said:

And Alan Wake, Mass Effect 2, and I personally think Halo Reach should also be in the top 10.  But this is VGchartz so I guess it should be expected to be a mostly PS3 list.  I'm just thankful that at least everyone realizes how beautiful Gears of War is and allowed it to make the list.

Not even. When it comes to raw graphics Gears of war 2 probably should be much higher. But when i look at it i just think its fugly to be honest. Its probably the plastic and metalic look of everything.

The PS3 is knwon for its graphics. And i do not know many multiplat games that look better than PS3 exclusives.

That been said though most multiplat games look average at best so

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Serious_frusting said:
BenVTrigger said:

Not even. When it comes to raw graphics Gears of war 2 probably should be much higher. But when i look at it i just think its fugly to be honest. Its probably the plastic and metalic look of everything.

The PS3 is knwon for its graphics. And i do not know many multiplat games that look better than PS3 exclusives.

That been said though most multiplat games look average at best so

I've played almost every single big PS3 exclusive. 95% of them don't look any better than the best multi-plats and 360 exclusives.  No way Metal Gear Solid 4 and Uncharted 1 look better than Mass Effect 2 and Alan Wake.

The BEST PS3 exclusive games DO look the best this gen.  Killzone 3, God of War 3, and Uncharted 2.  But to say all PS3 games look better than top end multi-plats and 360 exclusives is laughable and biased.

BenVTrigger said:
Serious_frusting said:
BenVTrigger said:

I've played almost every single big PS3 exclusive. 95% of them don't look any better than the best multi-plats and 360 exclusives.  No way Metal Gear Solid 4 and Uncharted 1 look better than Mass Effect 2 and Alan Wake.

The BEST PS3 exclusive games DO look the best this gen.  Killzone 3, God of War 3, and Uncharted 2.  But to say all PS3 games look better than top end multi-plats and 360 exclusives is laughable and biased.

Quoted for truth.  Aside from Gran Turismo 5 and the Killzones, I own every single game in that top ten list.  I can't argue with the results but the best of the 360 is right there with the best of the PS3 (save for God of War 3) from the titles I've played.  Uncharted 2 may be a hair better thanks to its awesome snow environments.  It's definitely not as cut and dry as this list would have you believe.

Still, a good and representative of the voice of the people.

BenVTrigger said:

Killzone 2 looks better than all the multiplats.

Maybe castlevania's an exception but even then, that's a pretty good achievement for a game that released in 2009 feb.

Good news is I think gears of war 3 will look very good. It may rival Killzone 3 in terms of graphics because cliffyB said they were going to polish it more (although that may not necessarily mean graphics but still). It definitely rivals Uncharted 2 at least from the screenshots they have given right now, will be good to see when it releases.