By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - I bet Forza 4 will outsell Gran Turismo 5 in Americas.

Forza 3 got its sales through bundles, so unless that happens again its not even gonna be close

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Around the Network

Xbox is an American product, and forza is for Xbox..... so yes its a no brainer it will sell better in America....

At the same time, it will it FUCKED IN THE ASS by the rest of the world.

“Absolutely, we can do much more with it. I don’t know if we are even close to 50 percent of PlayStation 3’s power at this point,” said Asmussen about God of War 3.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

jhuff394 said:

Xbox is an American product, and forza is for Xbox..... so yes its a no brainer it will sell better in America....

At the same time it will it FUCKED IN THE ASS by the rest of the planet.

Perfect example of someone who directly went to the last page and posted what he thinks about the situation. Through bundle yes it'll, but I think GT5 is going to be bundled too, I have that feeling, and be prepared for the shitstorm if it happens, imagine GT5 KZ3 bundle in 2012 =D and then UC3 with it in 2013, they already bundled 3 games here in Europe, do it again Sony when they're at 29$.

4k1x3r said:
jhuff394 said:

At the same time it will it FUCKED IN THE ASS by the rest of the planet.

Perfect example of someone who directly went to the last page and posted what he thinks about the situation. Through bundle yes it'll, but I think GT5 is going to be bundled too, I have that feeling, and be prepared for the shitstorm if it happens, imagine GT5 KZ3 bundle in 2012 =D and then UC3 with it in 2013, they already bundled 3 games here in Europe, do it again Sony when they're at 29$.

Um yea..... The original poster made a statement/question.....And I uhhh actually commented on it... IMAGINE THAT!

u little dumbshit kid.

“Absolutely, we can do much more with it. I don’t know if we are even close to 50 percent of PlayStation 3’s power at this point,” said Asmussen about God of War 3.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

4k1x3r said:
XanderZane said:
ElGranCabeza said:
homer said:
ElGranCabeza said:

Forza 3 was also 40 bucks 2 weeks after it released on all major retailers and so was L4D2, I remember because I snatched up L4D2 quickly. MS must've made a deal with retailers in order to get more awareness to those two franchises and that's probably how they kept L4D exclusive to the 360.

L4D is not a 360 exclusive, and you can find any game for cheap if you look hard enough...

I meant console exclusive, which is true. Most people are console gamers in this day and age anyways. Games usually don't drop 33% in price 2 weeks after release, especially not in all major retailers.

Forza 3 didn't drop in price after 2 weeks. At least not here in America. I go to multiple retailers like Fry's Electronics, Best Buy, Target, Wal-Mart, Gamestop, etc... and they all had the game at $59.99 for a long period of time. Either you're lying or you live in Japan. The lowest I saw Forza 3 was $54.99 and it was on sale at the time. GT5 is already $39.99 just about everywhere I look. Not sure if it's a sale or not.

Nice try, you're everywhere to defend the X360 and shit on everything in competition to it.

Amazon

BestBuy

He may live in UK and be referring to £39. Then it's true. =D

Around the Network

Yeah probably, it may even have a chance at outselling GT5 in UK,although those numbers were pretty awesome for GT5 apparently, but without a doubt it'll lose out in Japan and the rest of EMEAA by such a large margin that the victory in the states and UK will be negligible.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

Onibaka said:
4k1x3r said:
XanderZane said:
ElGranCabeza said:
homer said:
ElGranCabeza said:

Forza 3 was also 40 bucks 2 weeks after it released on all major retailers and so was L4D2, I remember because I snatched up L4D2 quickly. MS must've made a deal with retailers in order to get more awareness to those two franchises and that's probably how they kept L4D exclusive to the 360.

L4D is not a 360 exclusive, and you can find any game for cheap if you look hard enough...

I meant console exclusive, which is true. Most people are console gamers in this day and age anyways. Games usually don't drop 33% in price 2 weeks after release, especially not in all major retailers.

Forza 3 didn't drop in price after 2 weeks. At least not here in America. I go to multiple retailers like Fry's Electronics, Best Buy, Target, Wal-Mart, Gamestop, etc... and they all had the game at $59.99 for a long period of time. Either you're lying or you live in Japan. The lowest I saw Forza 3 was $54.99 and it was on sale at the time. GT5 is already $39.99 just about everywhere I look. Not sure if it's a sale or not.

Nice try, you're everywhere to defend the X360 and shit on everything in competition to it.

Amazon

BestBuy

He may live in UK and be referring to £39. Then it's true. =D

XanderZane Had a great X-Mas with my daughter. Getting ready for the New Year.

A male from United States

Joined on May 16th 2007, last online 1 hour ago

He has had 4,958 profile views and has posted in the forum 457 times which averages 0.33 posts per day

I'm smart enough to check profiles. ;) 

Oh and GT5 is at 39.99£, which with the current exchange rate equals to:
40 GBP = 64.69 USD

Forza 3 has been bundled, so if Forza 4 is bundled then yes. if GT5 is bundled then maybe not. in Europe and Japan, no way in hell. imo GT5 is going to be the bestselling PS3 game in Europe outselling even COD.

Hasn't Forza 3 been bundled like crazy? So it's not a completely fair comparison imo. But regardless, Forza selling even close to GT in any region is saying something for the series. Even though I don't like to admit it bc some of the developers are cocky and arrogant.

well if you don't include bundels than no but if you do than yeah by a bit

btw this post is clearly fanboyism it's like saying gt5 can ousell the whole entire forza series in emeaa and nearly double it which actually can happen forza series stand at 3.98 million with bundels and gt5 is 3.4 million without bundels and should hit about 4.5-5million tops in emmea at the end of this year!