By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - I bet Forza 4 will outsell Gran Turismo 5 in Americas.

jacks81x said:

Pretty much a no-brainer.  With almost twice as many XBox 360's in America, it'd be a major disappointment if Forza doesn't outsell GT by a lot.  

....plus the bundling lol.  But if GT5 bundles, who knows.  But yeah, extensive bundling plus install base, pretty good chance Forza sells a bit more.

Around the Network

Safe bet much? If you had balls and faith in Forza you'd bet Worldwide.

As long as the Kinect features are very well implemented and marketed and advertised for consumers then it for sure will.  Kinect could potentially really push sales much higher than any Forza title has seen yet.

Chris Hu said:

Could come true but I'm sure it will be heavily bundled in North America also.  Forza 3 is still 1.17 million units ahead of GT5 in the America's and I'm pretty sure that Forza 4 will be bundled more.  Also since Forza 4 will include Kinect features I'm pretty sure their will be a Forza 4 with a Kinect bundle that will sell a lot.

I think the question is will Forza 4 beat GT5 in Americas without counting the bonus added to bundles. With bundles included Forza 3 might be able to stay above GT5, and Forza 4, with Kinect assist, pretty well garentees that with bundles it will be bigger.

But what about without counting the bundled editions?

I think yes, Forza 3 is about on par with GT5 if you remove bundles and the franchise is growing fast. Forza 4 is probably going to have over 2.5 million sales in Americas without bundles, and with bundles, this could go up to 3.5-4 million. I'm expecting 6 million LTD WW.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Make a bet for EMEAA

Around the Network

New flash people GT series hase long history of been bundled back and forward to stop pretending that Forza is the only game that receives the Bundle Treatment.

Nsanity said:

New flash people GT series hase long history of been bundled back and forward to stop pretending that Forza is the only game that receives the Bundle Treatment.

True to some point, but gt is seller no matter bundles or not(without bundles range is about 6-8 millions, with bundles 10 ). Forza not so much.(not bashing or anything but its true, it is good seller but alone uncomparable to gt). Just compare gt5 to forza 3 bundles.

Forza had standalone bundle at release, forza 3 odst 360 bundle, forza 3 wake 360, forza 3 kinect 360, let alone pricing of standalone game. That ultimate edition recently released is less than 10 pounds already.

with or without the massive bundle?

How bout this I BET GT5 will trash forza 4 without counting bundles for both, take it.

ttcacacaca said:

NO shit thats going to happen, but its going to be butt raped in the EMEAA

hmmm mods can you check to see if this is a multi, look at the name and this is one post, no-one would simply join to say that.

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

cloud1161 said:

like psrock said, whats the point in this thread, its just another way for xbox fanboys to defend their evershrinking lead over ps3.  the only number that matters is worldwide.

um re-read psrock's post... you are clearly getting a different message then i was...

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752