By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I love a girl who doesn't love me

Slimebeast said:
trashleg said:

um. also, if you tell a girl you like her and she's just absolutely not ready to hear it or accept it, it might be difficult in the future for her to accept. this might have been what happened to GoW. although i cant speak for every female, thats the way my emotions work.

Why is that? Could u elaborate.

cause they are girls... they tend to overthink and the doubt themself... she won't know if it's really love or she just feels sorry for you cause you are a nice guy..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network
trasharmdsister12 said:
Garnett said:

Your putting her on a pedestal. All you gotta do is start viewing the bad things about her and you 'love' will quickly die, or at least subside. If she has done anything slightly bad to you, just get extremely pissed off and bam its gone...

Of course im probably wrong and im gonna have 10 people quote me..

First!... wait... Damn it!

First he takes "That's what she said" from me and now this.

I believe I've found my true VGChartz nemesis in NotStan!

Y u b hatin' D:!

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

NiKKoM said:
Slimebeast said:
trashleg said:

um. also, if you tell a girl you like her and she's just absolutely not ready to hear it or accept it, it might be difficult in the future for her to accept. this might have been what happened to GoW. although i cant speak for every female, thats the way my emotions work.

cause they are girls... they tend to overthink and the doubt themself... she won't know if it's really love or she just feels sorry for you cause you are a nice guy..

also because if shes, for example, heartbroken when she met you. her receptors are set to "off" by default. so ayone she meets during that phase, shes not interested in at all. also applies if she's been in a happy relationship (note that most people who fall for other people do so because they aren't happy, it makes sense).

also also, if you're too persistent in your affections when the above applies^, she'll be switched off probably for good. thats happened to me and i cant think of a better way to descibe it. it really is just like a shut-off switch,

again though, thats really just experience on my part. it could be different for the rest of them.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
trashleg said:
trasharmdsister12 said:
trashleg said:
trasharmdsister12 said:

To trashleg:

Will you be my belated Valentine?

trashleg said:

No 

Ouch! Rejected so hard she refuses to even acknowledge rejecting me!

when did this happen? besides, someone else already asked me to be his valentine...

Must have been a lucky guy if she said yes.

Thanks for all this info trashleg!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
Snesboy said:

or an idiot for wanting to ask me in the first place

silly, silly boy...

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
trashleg said:
NiKKoM said:
Slimebeast said:
trashleg said:

also because if shes, for example, heartbroken when she met you. her receptors are set to "off" by default. so ayone she meets during that phase, shes not interested in at all. also applies if she's been in a happy relationship (note that most people who fall for other people do so because they aren't happy, it makes sense).

also also, if you're too persistent in your affections when the above applies^, she'll be switched off probably for good. thats happened to me and i cant think of a better way to descibe it. it really is just like a shut-off switch,

again though, thats really just experience on my part. it could be different for the rest of them.

Great description. Makes perfect sense. I fully believe it works like that for most women.

Sorry to hear this. Dont bother yourself with what she see in the other guy that she dont see in you. Its plain and simply a matter of chemistry, shes not physically attracted and its not something you can change. You are obviously a better person then the other guy, he beated you with a group...

She may become attracted to you later on. Though, the way you describe the situation, I would suggest to stop seeing her immediately and completely. You should be fine in a matter of weeks ; ).

NiKKoM said:
trashleg said:
NiKKoM said:
trashleg said:

PS. i cant imagine a guy feeling that way about me. she's a lucky girl and was too silly to realise it.

I bet you have made full grown men cry cause you said no to them...

nah. maybe actually only a couple. but what the OP described, i dont believe any of them felt. thats an incredible amount of emotion to have for one person.

except one guy, but he fucked me around something awful before we were even close friends. we became close eventually (as mates), then he told me what he'd done and soon after that he told me he was in love with me. and i know i could never trust him so i had to say that as much as i liked him back, i couldnt love him after that. but thats a story for another day.

Well a guy won't ever tell you straight in your face about his feelings.. but boys can go gaga like that over a girl even for you.. some guys really think you are their soulmate..

anyway I actually just quoted you so we won't forget that you tell us that story someday.. :)

I was hoping that story would get told when I saw it too

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

trashleg said:
Snesboy said:

or an idiot for wanting to ask me in the first place

silly, silly boy...

That's mean.