By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I love a girl who doesn't love me

NiKKoM said:
darthdevidem01 said:

I've had an EXTREMELY sheltered childhood lol.

I don't think I've had any bad experiences actually, makes me worry about how I'll deal with bad experiences if they ever come my way!

We are here for you... you know that... but don't get bad experiences in the weekend.. most of us are then drunk so our advice then may or may not be the best..

The annoying CAPS format my thread title would be in would de-drunk you <_<

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:
darthdevidem01 said:

I've had an EXTREMELY sheltered childhood lol.

I don't think I've had any bad experiences actually, makes me worry about how I'll deal with bad experiences if they ever come my way!

We are here for you... you know that... but don't get bad experiences in the weekend.. most of us are then drunk so our advice then may or may not be the best..

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=86469&page=1

dont worry. i've had nights like that myself.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

I hear ya, I just went through somewhat of a similar experience, definitely not as extreme as your story but close to it. End result I'm not to pleased with her, things ended badly ive been hurt by her to much, but I think I'm actually ready to move on and just get her out of my life, after about a year of being in love with her...all her friends thinks she an idiot for not sticking with me, fuck it her loss.

trashleg said:

um. also, if you tell a girl you like her and she's just absolutely not ready to hear it or accept it, it might be difficult in the future for her to accept. this might have been what happened to GoW. although i cant speak for every female, thats the way my emotions work.

Why is that? Could u elaborate.

Also, I can really relate to the shes so wonderful cant stop thinking part and you might think no matter how much you describe it into words, no one can fully get how much she means for you. Just move on and cut your ties, its only for the best imo.

ALSO FOR THOSE WHO SAID THERE ARE 3 BILLION WOMEN OR W/E IN THE WORLD
http://en.nothingisreal.com/wiki/Why_I_Will_Never_Have_a_Girlfriend

^Factual evidence is facts!!!
(Dont take that too seriously though but its a good read xDD)

Around the Network
Aldro said:

Also, I can really relate to the shes so wonderful cant stop thinking part and you might think no matter how much you describe it into words, no one can fully get how much she means for you. Just move on and cut your ties, its only for the best imo.

ALSO FOR THOSE WHO SAID THERE ARE 3 BILLION WOMEN OR W/E IN THE WORLD
http://en.nothingisreal.com/wiki/Why_I_Will_Never_Have_a_Girlfriend

^Factual evidence is facts!!!
(Dont take that too seriously though but its a good read xDD)

That article is awesome lol, I like the way he used integration to find the area under the graph to guesstimate the amount of women. 18k is quite a reasonable amount, I think I've seen that on How I met Your mother mentioned before x)

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

Your putting her on a pedestal. All you gotta do is start viewing the bad things about her and you 'love' will quickly die, or at least subside. If she has done anything slightly bad to you, just get extremely pissed off and bam its gone...

Of course im probably wrong and im gonna have 10 people quote me..

Garnett said:

Your putting her on a pedestal. All you gotta do is start viewing the bad things about her and you 'love' will quickly die, or at least subside. If she has done anything slightly bad to you, just get extremely pissed off and bam its gone...

Of course im probably wrong and im gonna have 10 people quote me..

You're wrong I tell you! You're wrong!

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

trashleg said:

you were always a lolita guy anyway,  i thought?

That's what my last rejection said!!! that she didn't knew if I really liked her cause she thought I was into someone else...

*sees trashleg ripping my heart from the past open... cries an even more manly cry*

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

trasharmdsister12 said:
trashleg said:
trasharmdsister12 said:

To trashleg:

Will you be my belated Valentine?

trashleg said:

No 

Ouch! Rejected so hard she refuses to even acknowledge rejecting me!

when did this happen? besides, someone else already asked me to be his valentine...

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.