By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I love a girl who doesn't love me

Slimebeast said:
trashleg said:
do de do de dooooo

What do you mean he fucked you around?

He cheated on you or he mentally fucked you?
(I'm not native lol)

i didnt even know he liked me for a while, we just had fun hanging out in a group of friends. we hadnt even come close to talking about liking each other. he got really drunk one night, and he's absolutely awful when he's drunk. he was upset because i didnt seem to like him, and trashtalked me to a girl who didnt know me (we all worked together, but i was "the new girl". anyway, the rumours got really bad and all the girls at work stopped talking to me, and he said nothing even when i found out about it.

i asked the girl why she'd said the things she said, and she told me he'd told her firsthand that i was messing him about. he could hear our convo, but feigned ignorance. i asked him about it that night and he said he hadnt told her anything. couple of months later he confessed that it was all true, he'd been in a pissy mood because i hadnt noticed him coming on to me that night he was drunk so ranted out his frustrations to someone.

He told me that he cared about me a lot and there hadnt been a day that he didnt kick himself for a)saying anything to her in the first place and b)not telling me before we became close friends.

i cried. i could have completely fallen for him, but there was always something holding me back that i couldnt put my finger on. Then when i found out what it was, i felt nothing. i forgave him pretty quick though, because he really had been a good friend. but he fucked me over.

/irrelevant story.  wow, thats a long story. sorry GoW4ever for stealing your story space :(

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network

Its sad to hear aout that Godofwar_3ever

I can offer no advice, I'm too young to do so and don't know enough about the world. But hang in there!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

trashleg said:
Slimebeast said:
trashleg said:
do de do de dooooo

What do you mean he fucked you around?

He cheated on you or he mentally fucked you?
(I'm not native lol)

i didnt even know he liked me for a while, we just had fun hanging out in a group of friends. we hadnt even come close to talking about liking each other. he got really drunk one night, and he's absolutely awful when he's drunk. he was upset because i didnt seem to like him, and trashtalked me to a girl who didnt know me (we all worked together, but i was "the new girl". anyway, the rumours got really bad and all the girls at work stopped talking to me, and he said nothing even when i found out about it.

i asked the girl why she'd said the things she said, and she told me he'd told her firsthand that i was messing him about. he could hear our convo, but feigned ignorance. i asked him about it that night and he said he hadnt told her anything. couple of months later he confessed that it was all true, he'd been in a pissy mood because i hadnt noticed him coming on to me that night he was drunk so ranted out his frustrations to someone.

He told me that he cared about me a lot and there hadnt been a day that he didnt kick himself for a)saying anything to her in the first place and b)not telling me before we became close friends.

i cried. i could have completely fallen for him, but there was always something holding me back that i couldnt put my finger on. Then when i found out what it was, i felt nothing. i forgave him pretty quick though, because he really had been a good friend. but he fucked me over.

/irrelevant story.  wow, thats a long story. sorry GoW4ever for stealing your story space :(

"night" and then "night" again, you partied alot with your work m8s?

Thank u too for telling a story. It's cool to hear a girl's perspective and Im sure the thread maker appreciates that.

darthdevidem01 said:

I can offer no advice, I'm too young to do so and don't know enough about the world. But hang in there!

We're the same age, you just lack shitty experiences :P

You know it is quite ironic, I find that girls do like the whole "Slaaaaag" or hiding the pencil case or some shit like that treatment more than the polite approach for some odd reason, I am not sure how that works out nowadays but the douchebags tend to be the chick magnets despite treating girls like shit, constant swearing even if in joking manner and the undermining such as hiding shit, etc. I find it odd, but I think it's just the age that I am at the moment and what I observe is probably common in girls at very young age, that's why I refrain from falling for anyone or dating until later in life, when they do mature a little bit and realize that having a boyfriend that constant swears and is generally being a dick isn't the way forward, I was burned in a similar way too when a girl I fancied just outright went for the douchebag instead, personal experience. Touching etc blah blah, since we're all sharing though I'd join in too :p

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

Around the Network

your a good friend and i've been in this situation before but i never told her. the worse thing is that she felt she always need to be with somebody.we had hella chimisrty. i even wrote a song for her and told here about it. shes in an abusive relationship now for about 4 yrs and before it started i tried to wake here up the night he gave her an x pill (she has a whole in her heart)that she didn't take.the guy is 1 big fat p***y and scared of confrontation with men. i wanted to beat him until he was black and blue but that would not have solved the problem.those same four yrs ago i told her this is your house and you say wht goes, but she wasn't strong enough to get it through her head.i used to blame my self for her situation, but its her life not mine so slowly i let it and her go. she was kick out of her apartment for break the rule about domestic violence although she was the 1 that got beat she didn't report it so she was kick out.now i see her rarely and think about the whole thing. if a women ever need to grow balls its her. i nolonger have simpathy for her cause she doesn't respect her self and is in denial.

trasharmdsister12 said:

To trashleg:

Will you be my belated Valentine?

trashleg said:

No 

*cries a manly cry*

Dude... I asked her to marry me on the vgchartz podcast... live on air.... i left a piece of my heart back there... *cries a more manly cry...*

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Xen said:
darthdevidem01 said:

I've had an EXTREMELY sheltered childhood lol.

I don't think I've had any bad experiences actually, makes me worry about how I'll deal with bad experiences if they ever come my way!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
Xen said:
darthdevidem01 said:

I don't think I've had any bad experiences actually, makes me worry about how I'll deal with bad experiences if they ever come my way!

Go and get yourself in some trouble :D

darthdevidem01 said:

We are here for you... you know that... but don't get bad experiences in the weekend.. most of us are then drunk so our advice then may or may not be the best..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)