By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So...which 7th generation console is the best?

So...which 7th generation console is the best?

Wii 169 28.40%

PS3 313 52.61%

Xbox 360 112 18.82%

Total:594
Zlejedi said:

PS3 obviously:

-best library

-no additional tax to use basic feature

-i can watch BR movies on it

-no region locks

Top one is up for debate of course. But the rest seems pretty legitimate.

Of course, opinion is opinion

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:

@Conegamer: You responded to a post about console history without specifying that you were just talking about the seventh generation, so how should I have known?

...because you claim to know everything? I dunno. Also, the thread's title does say 7th gen in. the 3rd and 4th word respectively. So there's a pretty good guess it would be about that, no?

At any rate, PS3 has about 50%, Wii 30% and 360 20%

At the end, I expect PS3 40%, Wii 35% and 360 15%

Conegamer said:
Chibi.V.29 said:
Conegamer said:
Chibi.V.29 said:
Immortal said:

PS3's winning. How shocking!

Not realy. is there realy an competition? Haha i jk of course ^^

You could get banned for that. Quickly go and put some additional ramblings in there!

For me, I always expected the PS3 to win, sadly. But I'm surprised the Wii is beating the 360. The rightful order of things is restored

If i get banned for that then i probably wont come back. I even added at the that i was jking to the end. And i was simply respong to a comment that had already been posted >_>

True. I've already spoken to someone about it, so I doubt you will.

Not having you on the site after these past few weeks will be very upsetting for me...but, well, I'm sure it won't happen.

And, as Seece rightly said: "They always come back. Give it a few weeks"

Also, what would be the point of me changing your profile pic next week if you aren't on the site to see it eh?

Im part of 2 other forums so i wouldnt be hard to leave (this is my second most frequent)

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

Definitely either PS3 because they have the best exclusives, or 360 because they have the best online. 

I'll voted PS3 in the poll but I changed my mind to 360 (assuming its the new slim one that doesn't get RRoD). 

The Wii.

It appeals to more people. It wins. It's doing its job the best.

Around the Network

Wii

I suspect those threads to be a stealth way to prove that this forum is biased towards the PS3.

For me:

Wii>>>PS3>>>>>>>>360

and if we include handhelds:

DS>>>>Wii>>>PS3>PSP>>>>>>360

Conegamer said:
RolStoppable said:

@Conegamer: You responded to a post about console history without specifying that you were just talking about the seventh generation, so how should I have known?

...because you claim to know everything? I dunno. Also, the thread's title does say 7th gen in. the 3rd and 4th word respectively. So there's a pretty good guess it would be about that, no?

That's 90%

-.-

RolStoppable said:
Conegamer said:
RolStoppable said:

If you are quoting one of my posts, then you have to respond in a way that acknowledges the content of MY post, NOT your thread title. Threads keep moving on, so you have to adjust to that. Otherwise we are just talking past each other and it's 100 % your fault in this case.

Oh. I apologise. I like to keep things pretty related to the thread title :/

@Dallinor- Oh. Make it 45-30-25