By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So...which 7th generation console is the best?

So...which 7th generation console is the best?

Wii 169 28.40%

PS3 313 52.61%

Xbox 360 112 18.82%

Total:594

PS3 for me, I think they just have the best variety overall(but 360 is damn close). you want fighters, 2d 3d platformers, FPSs, WRPGs JRPGs, 3rd peson action games, racing, now with Move they even have those heavy motion based games. Besides MMOs i cant think of a genre that the PS3 lacks in.  The online is free and gets the job done. I love the bluetooth technology, as I hate having to synch controllers to consoles(i really hate it). Good 1st party AND 3rd party support. All i wish is that they could make the updates faster and give cross game chat to people who keep crying about it. and give let me change my damn account name. WTH is up with that crap??

Around the Network

In terms of pure Value, its the PS3.

The thing is that people actually may prefer a Halo over a Killzone. :P .. but every System is good enough to satisfy their respetive owners, if it fits their likings.

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Chibi.V.29 said:

Who is this?

It's a me, Carlio.

Honestly. I'm looking past my own personal bias (Which would have said PS3), and saying what I think is the best console without judging what I personally am looking for.

The Wii has done the best this generation. It's done what it is supposed to do. It's had the right games. It's sold a LOT more than the other 2 consoles for a reason. It's been the best console.

Boutros said:
dunno001 said:

This pretty much sums up my thoughts exactly. My top system this gen has been the DS, by far, with the PSP in a clear second. And with all the cheating in online games, I've no interest in that aspect of gaming, which leaves me the Wii from the poll options.

@Conegamer: I have to say, you are incredibly optimistic about the posters here. I'm surprised it's remained this civil for this long already.

And you don't think people cheat in split-screen? -.-

I find it a lot worse.

People who would cheat in local split-screen are people I'm not inclined to play with, so it's not a problem for me.

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

Oops, the rule don't let me go there!

Around the Network
patapon said:

Wouldn't iphone be #1 then?

We are only allowed to choose between Wii, PS3 and 360 in this thread.

If it was handhelds, sure.

Carl2291 said:
patapon said:

Wouldn't iphone be #1 then?

We are only allowed to choose between Wii, PS3 and 360 in this thread.

If it was handhelds, sure.

Shut up, I knew that already!

The ps3 has infamous, so it wins.

I voted for the Dreamcast 2. Nah, I voted PS3, but now I wish I had voted for the Wii, because it has successfully done what it was made to do better than the other 2 consoles and has had the most impact this Gen in terms of innovation, casual gaming, NO MORE HEROES...etc...

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

Carl2291 said:
Chibi.V.29 said:

Who is this?

It's a me, Carlio.

Honestly. I'm looking past my own personal bias (Which would have said PS3), and saying what I think is the best console without judging what I personally am looking for.

The Wii has done the best this generation. It's done what it is supposed to do. It's had the right games. It's sold a LOT more than the other 2 consoles for a reason. It's been the best console.

I know, I know/ Bu it still comes as a surprise, even if it was chosen for the right reasons

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.