By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So...which 7th generation console is the best?

So...which 7th generation console is the best?

Wii 169 28.40%

PS3 313 52.61%

Xbox 360 112 18.82%

Total:594

Someone should start a handheld thread

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:

Having owned every single console this generation and experiencing what they all have to offer I would have to go with the PS3 as my choice and it is indeed a very easy choice.

It has arguably the best (Although tied with the 360) 3rd party support and a constant stream of high quality 1st & 2nd party exclusives as well.

Need a console that will give you more quality titles than you can probably keep up across a wide variety of genres? The PS3 is bar none the best place to go.

Consoles are remembered for their games and not for their sales and I still believe that when this generation is long passed the PS3 will be remembered most of all.

On a sales site it is very easy to discount titles like 3D Dot Game Heroes, Nier, Split/Second, Mod Nation Racers, Disgaea, MLB the Show, Tales of Graces, Tales of Xillia, Last Guardian or even Folklore, but I know damn well that I will remember that I played those games much more than I will remember that Mario Kart Wii sold 25M or that Call of Duty sold 20M.

^dont forget valkyria chronicles and yakuza

newwil7l said:

Nice idea, I'll do it later on today if possible! And I agree with SpartanOmega, he's bang on here

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Well anything with Nintendo games on it ends up as the best for me so the Wii of course!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Roma said:

Well anything with Nintendo games on it ends up as the best for me so the Wii of course!

Nice, logical argument there

I suppose it comes down to what games you like most, if you like Nintendo games (like me) then it's obvious that the Wii best suits your needs. If not, well, that's a matter of taste. And I think this thread has proven this

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
newwil7l said:

why? we all know who is going to win, nintendo.

whats with these fanboy fueling threads. My god there have been so many with the sole purpose of feeling the OP's fanboyism to one console if the one he likes wins. 

Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong

jarrod said:

For dudebros and indies: 360

For retrogamers and grandamas: Wii

For Blu-ray enthusiasts: PS3

Are you saying that only movie buffs own PS3s?

Japanese Pop Culture Otaku

You knew this question would have varied answers... with people either voting for the one they own or their personal preference....

They are each great in their own way....

Xbox 360 - Best online gaming and social networking.

PS3 - Most powerful.

Wii - Most varied entertainment appealing to all ages.

“Absolutely, we can do much more with it. I don’t know if we are even close to 50 percent of PlayStation 3’s power at this point,” said Asmussen about God of War 3.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???