By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Sony's Financial Results for Oct-Dec 2010

nobody is mention is...

10 MILLION PS2 are supposedly sitting on shelf.

whooping 2 million PSP are sitting on shelf.

Come on VGC, how do you explain that?

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network
kowenicki said:

I fully expect 360 to outship and outsell PS3 in the next qtrs figures.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3718627

i quess a better choice of word would of been tied

in conclusion the shipment gap between the 2 HDs is the same at is was prior to all these kinects, moves, reach, and remodels i believe that that last Q was one of sonys weakest since 2 exclusive games got delayed out of the holiday season LBP, Socom, sonys $299 price cut was starting to lose steam and people had some mixed reactions to GT5

if MS could not gain any ground on sony during this state idk when they could

Play Me

wait and see,no one know future

i also didn't expect after 2006 Wii can above 360 and PS3 that much,but it happened

By the way... No PS Move numbers?

Interesting.

Carl2291 said:

Interesting.

what numbers did we get from games? 

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network
psrock said:

We don't have any game numbers.

Still, Sony happily told us how many Move's had been sold before. It's strange that we've had nothing for so long.

Carl2291 said:

Interesting.

Yeah weird. But it still sells for inflated prices in Europe. And if i wanted i could get more cash for use starter set that i payed for it on pre-order.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Carl2291 said:
psrock said:

We don't have any game numbers.

Still, Sony happily told us how many Move's had been sold before. It's strange that we've had nothing for so long.

PS3 sold 10 million more games in the DEC quater than 2009. 

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Zlejedi said:

Yeah weird. But it still sells for inflated prices in Europe. And if i wanted i could get more cash for use starter set that i payed for it on pre-order.

I don't want excuses, I want numbers!

Carl2291 said:
Zlejedi said:

I don't want excuses, I want numbers!

Sent question to Sony through investors relation page then ;)

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB