By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Prediction-- Infamous 2 will be rated higher than Zelda: Skyward Sword!!

radiantshadow92 said:
4k1x3r said:
4k1x3r said:
radiantshadow92 said:
4k1x3r said:

I'm not feeling confident about inFamous 2. When I saw the last video, the voice, the design, some things in the game have changed, it's not the same feeling as 1st inFamous anymore, I hope I'm wrong but I just hope they didn't screw everything up.

The only thing that is changed (with the newest info) is the voice. Cole looks exactly the same except with newer clothes but that is because he is in a much hotter climate. This video should bring you back to infamous 1 

Yep that's the one that made me WOWOMFGWTFWCTCSIWTSMFFSGITM! But then there's the new vid with the voice changed, I still don't like the new Cole, he's different, it's neither a younger or older of the old one, just a new one that tries to look like him. And the problem is the new melee combat, I liked it in this vid, but the latest one showed too much slow motion when he hits the ennemies, and alot of imprecisions I think I'll stick to his electric/ice powers. I don't know, I know it's still work in progress, but pay attention to what you show SP. ^^

At 1min, that's the Cole I know.

And not this one at 1:44.

Oh man! Your making me want to play infamous! Great -_-....*walks to gamestop*

Haha =D *turns his PS3 on and inserts inFamous in*

Around the Network
4k1x3r said:
radiantshadow92 said:
4k1x3r said:
4k1x3r said:
radiantshadow92 said:
4k1x3r said:

I'm not feeling confident about inFamous 2. When I saw the last video, the voice, the design, some things in the game have changed, it's not the same feeling as 1st inFamous anymore, I hope I'm wrong but I just hope they didn't screw everything up.

The only thing that is changed (with the newest info) is the voice. Cole looks exactly the same except with newer clothes but that is because he is in a much hotter climate. This video should bring you back to infamous 1 

Yep that's the one that made me WOWOMFGWTFWCTCSIWTSMFFSGITM! But then there's the new vid with the voice changed, I still don't like the new Cole, he's different, it's neither a younger or older of the old one, just a new one that tries to look like him. And the problem is the new melee combat, I liked it in this vid, but the latest one showed too much slow motion when he hits the ennemies, and alot of imprecisions I think I'll stick to his electric/ice powers. I don't know, I know it's still work in progress, but pay attention to what you show SP. ^^

I have beaten it 6 times. I wanted to save my eight for the week before infamous 2 lol

radiantshadow92 said:
4k1x3r said:
radiantshadow92 said:
4k1x3r said:
4k1x3r said:
radiantshadow92 said:
4k1x3r said:

I have beaten it 6 times. I wanted to save my eight for the week before infamous 2 lol

Wow, I only did 3.... I can't imagine doing 6 or 8. 

It depends if Skyward Sword works as good as it was shown at E3...

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*

Acevil said:

Wow, I only did 3.... I can't imagine doing 6 or 8. 

Every time i beat it i notice something new. It is truly a masterpiece. Minus the numerous bugs lol

Around the Network
A Bad Clown said:

It depends if Skyward Sword works as good as it was shown at E3...

For the sake of the bet, i hope it is xD

Seece said:

These crazy predictions are always the same! Thread is filled with cock sure people who are like "HAHAHA never gonna happen" and then, oh look, it does!

Still that said, no I don't think so.

In that case it's not always the same then, is it?

radiantshadow92 said:

I have a huge feeling the dungeons will follow the same pattern as in TP, or another game Zelda game. Even if it lacks innovation, it can still be an awesome dungeon. But you can't tell me that the dungeons in TP bring you no memories of dungeons in past games. 

You might want to rethink that part as Aonuma said the team is focusing more on events outside of dungeons, the may be dungeons but they won't have as much focus as in previous games which is understandable as the new director Hidemaro tends to focus on things outside of dungeons. Tbh SWS has the same feeling of unexpected as the original Galaxy did people back then didn't think that it could do anymore then it's predecessors, people haven't had a lot of exposure to SWS either so infated expectations from people won't hit it as much as it hit TP.

radiantshadow92 said:
Mr.Metralha said:

I wouldn't be surprised at all if an HD game gets higher reviewed than a Wii game...

Reviewers just love the line "It looks good but it isn't on par with what the HD twins can give us"

but but.....its zelda.....and it got a 95 score last time.....any bias you think the reviewers have against the wii is wrong imho.

That was 2006. For right or wrong things have changed.

If Skyward sword is as beefy as twilight princess, while having some kind of difficulty, and (most importantly) sword controls that work great, I think it'll do just fine in reviews.

Wow, that was a run-on.