By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Prediction-- Infamous 2 will be rated higher than Zelda: Skyward Sword!!

Mordred11 said:
radiantshadow92 said:
Mordred11 said:

The whole site will laugh at you though.

I will be the one laughing playing my the sequel to my favorite game of all time. (i think it is anyways)

O' rly?What's so funny about inFamous?o_O.

Touche' 

I know i am most likely going to lose the bet. He has me pinned down with metacritic and the two week system. Either way though, its a juicy bet.  

Around the Network

I forget, is inFamous 2 slated for the holidays? Otherwise there's going to be an imbalance in time for this to occur

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

radiantshadow92 said:
Mordred11 said:

Touche' 

I know i am most likely going to lose the bet. He has me pinned down with metacritic and the two week system. Either way though, its a juicy bet.  

Level with me: did you want Gamespot because they were the guys who gave Twilight Princess an 8.8?

Gamerankings:

Skyward Sword gets a 93%

Infamous 2 gets a 91%

Lock it down haha

Khuutra said:
radiantshadow92 said:
Mordred11 said:

Touche' 

Level with me: did you want Gamespot because they were the guys who gave Twilight Princess an 8.8?

Yes. Yes I did. Either way though, my proposal is more fair then yours. But it will make it that much better when i win. xD

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:

I forget, is inFamous 2 slated for the holidays? Otherwise there's going to be an imbalance in time for this to occur

huge imbalance lol

radiantshadow92 said:
Khuutra said:

Yes. Yes I did. Either way though, my proposal is more fair then yours. But it will make it that much better when i win. xD

Did you pick three outlets that gave Twilight Princess below the metacritic average? I know IGN did, but I can't remember about the last one.

And your proposal is only more fair in the sense that it would have been closer.

I'm not feeling confident about inFamous 2. When I saw the last video, the voice, the design, some things in the game have changed, it's not the same feeling as 1st inFamous anymore, I hope I'm wrong but I just hope they didn't screw everything up.

4k1x3r said:

I'm not feeling confident about inFamous 2. When I saw the last video, the voice, the design, some things in the game have changed, it's not the same feeling as 1st inFamous anymore, I hope I'm wrong but I just hope they didn't screw everything up.

The only thing that is changed (with the newest info) is the voice. Cole looks exactly the same except with newer clothes but that is because he is in a much hotter climate. This video should bring you back to infamous 1 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fGnb2zpyGk&feature=player_embedded

This will be interesting to follow. I think Skyward Sword will probably be a pretty divisive title. I'm sure some reviewers will not like the art style, and I bet there will be a lot who complain about the extensive usage of motion control for a longer game. I'll guess Skyward Sword gets an average in the 88-92 range, so Infamous 2 would only need to do a little better than the first game. I haven't really looked at any videos or information for Infamous 2, but if it improves on the original the way Uncharted 2 did over Drake's Fortune, then it would be in good shape.