By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Prediction-- Infamous 2 will be rated higher than Zelda: Skyward Sword!!

Mr.Metralha said:

I wouldn't be surprised at all if an HD game gets higher reviewed than a Wii game...

Reviewers just love the line "It looks good but it isn't on par with what the HD twins can give us"

but but.....its zelda.....and it got a 95 score last time.....any bias you think the reviewers have against the wii is wrong imho.

Around the Network
radiantshadow92 said:
Khuutra said:

Also, what score aggregator are you going to refer to, here? I assume metacritic. Or are we using an aggregator at all?

I was hoping it would be an average of IGN, gamespot, and game informer. I have a huge disadvantage in this bet since there is waaaaaay more infamous 2 info out than the new zelda. I was hoping to bet avatar control for a month. 

Give me metacritic and I'll make the bet.

Khuutra said:
radiantshadow92 said:
Khuutra said:

Also, what score aggregator are you going to refer to, here? I assume metacritic. Or are we using an aggregator at all?

I was hoping it would be an average of IGN, gamespot, and game informer. I have a huge disadvantage in this bet since there is waaaaaay more infamous 2 info out than the new zelda. I was hoping to bet avatar control for a month. 

metacritic is biased! all those random nintendo nerds will buff up the score!.....but fine, metacritic anything after 50 reviews doesnt count for both games. 1 month avatar control.

radiantshadow92 said:
Khuutra said:

metacritic is biased! all those random nintendo nerds will buff up the score!.....but fine, metacritic anything after 50 reviews doesnt count for both games. 1 month avatar control.

Six weeks of avatar control. And we're counting after both games have been out for two weeks, no limit on review numbers.

Khuutra said:
radiantshadow92 said:
Khuutra said:

Six weeks of avatar control. And we're counting after both games have been out for two weeks, no limit on review numbers.

thats stupid, if its really close then it will change all time. 50 reviews is a good amount, like half of total reviews.

Around the Network

Put Last Guardian instead of Infamous 2 and maybe you can get closer to reality.

radiantshadow92 said:
Khuutra said:
radiantshadow92 said:
Khuutra said:

thats stupid, if its really close then it will change all time. 50 reviews is a good amount, like half of total reviews.

It won't be that close, and fifty reviews will have the same problem if it is that close.

Six weeks of avatar control.

All reviews counted after both games have been out for two weeks (if SS releases two weeks after Infamous 2, then we count I2's reviews for all four weeks, for example).

That's my bet. Or are you chicken?

Imagine if infamous 2 actually ended up being higher than zelda. That would be insane.

In my opinion, infamous 2 will be around 90 on metacritic. Zelda needs to screw up bad to reach that level on metacritic.

alfredofroylan said:

Put Last Guardian instead of Infamous 2 Zelda, and maybe you can get closer to reality.

Fixed ;)

Khuutra said:
radiantshadow92 said:
Khuutra said:
radiantshadow92 said:
Khuutra said:

It won't be that close, and fifty reviews will have the same problem if it is that close.

Six weeks of avatar control.

All reviews counted after both games have been out for two weeks (if SS releases two weeks after Infamous 2, then we count I2's reviews for all four weeks, for example).

That's my bet. Or are you chicken?

You calling me a yellow belly? You know Zelda will only be counted for 2 weeks. I ain't no bitch to mess about! But fine! 6 weeks avatar control.