By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Prediction-- Infamous 2 will be rated higher than Zelda: Skyward Sword!!

I can see that happening.

Deserving? Different story altogether.....

Around the Network

Also, what score aggregator are you going to refer to, here? I assume metacritic. Or are we using an aggregator at all?

He was probably sleepy when he made this thread.

possible but improbable (in regards to infamous 2 ranking/rating better than zelda skyward sword). 

Alright im back. Yes i was sleepy, but i mean't it xD!

Around the Network
ghost_of_fazz said:

Do you have a sister? If you do, I'm willing to make the bet with you.

believe it or not, you can have my sister

Wagram said:

Twilight Princess got a 94.5%? I have played and beat that. No chance in hell. It's good but not that good.

You and me, we see eye to eye.

Khuutra said:

Also, what score aggregator are you going to refer to, here? I assume metacritic. Or are we using an aggregator at all?

I was hoping it would be an average of IGN, gamespot, and game informer. I have a huge disadvantage in this bet since there is waaaaaay more infamous 2 info out than the new zelda. I was hoping to bet avatar control for a month. 

tehsage said:

I know inFamous 2 will be wonderful, but better than Zelda? :/ Nintendo has to REALLY screw up Zelda for that to happen.

lets bet then ;p

I wouldn't be surprised at all if an HD game gets higher reviewed than a Wii game...

Reviewers just love the line "It looks good but it isn't on par with what the HD twins can give us"