By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Prediction-- Infamous 2 will be rated higher than Zelda: Skyward Sword!!

sorry mate, even if the game ends up being better I can't imagine the current reviewers giving infamous 2 a better score

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
pacman91 said:

If Skyward sword is as beefy as twilight princess, while having some kind of difficulty, and (most importantly) sword controls that work great, I think it'll do just fine in reviews.

Wow, that was a run-on.

I'll agree with this, with the addition of more memorable sidequests. Nothing tops the N64 Zeldas (Majora's Mask moreso, but for a "normal" Zelda, OoT did a good job with Sidequests that were both enjoyable and got you stuff that was actually useful)

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Khuutra said:
Seece said:

These crazy predictions are always the same! Thread is filled with cock sure people who are like "HAHAHA never gonna happen" and then, oh look, it does!

Still that said, no I don't think so.

In that case it's not always the same then, is it?

Yeah? I'm just gonna get proven wrong, duh.

Seece said:
Khuutra said:
Seece said:

These crazy predictions are always the same! Thread is filled with cock sure people who are like "HAHAHA never gonna happen" and then, oh look, it does!

Still that said, no I don't think so.

In that case it's not always the same then, is it?

Yeah? I'm just gonna get proven wrong, duh.

That... that isn't very hard when you simultaneously put forth two opposed viewpoints.

iz possible i believe I2 will have the same impact in reviews and sales as U2 did against drakes fortune i expect see big things for I2 this year

if it doesnt happen i dont think it will be that many points off from zelda

another bet you could of done would be KZ3 vs reach or uncharted3 vs gears3 metas, i believe that kz3 and uncharted 3 will out meta the above games mentioned

Play Me

Around the Network
BHR-3 said:

iz possible i believe I2 will have the same impact in reviews and sales as U2 did against drakes fortune i expect see big things for I2 this year

another bet you could of done would be KZ3 vs reach or uncharted3 vs gears3 metas, i believe that kz3 and uncharted 3 will out meta the above games mentioned

So many good games this year! Throw in Versus XIII and I think I would freakin die.

Infamous2 does look great, I love the electric grenade he does.....

But why is there a hybrid horse/coch roach monster in the game? I dont get it??

Lyrikalstylez said:

Infamous2 does look great, I love the electric grenade he does.....

But why is there a hybrid horse/coch roach monster in the game? I dont get it??

SPOILERS *****

There is a swamp in the town that is polluted, there is speculation that it is the work of Sasha or her powers. Thats why you see chimera looking creatures also lol. 

RolStoppable said:

So why was I supposed to take a look at this thread? It's horrible, Khuutra posts all over the place. God, help me.

I was hoping for a sarcastic opinion on the matter. But i see you came ready to disappoint.  

BHR-3 said:

Uncharted 3 > GOW3 > Reach > KZ3 in terms of meta. Again I could be wrong.