By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Prediction-- Infamous 2 will be rated higher than Zelda: Skyward Sword!!

RolStoppable said:
radiantshadow92 said:
RolStoppable said:

So why was I supposed to take a look at this thread? It's horrible, Khuutra posts all over the place. God, help me.

I was hoping for a sarcastic opinion on the matter. But i see you came ready to disappoint.  

Well, it's really difficult to tell how this will go. On one hand, you have a Wii game which is already a disadvantage by itself and on top of that, if reviewers sense that it could sell to people outside of the typical Nintendo base, they'll deduct points and pan the game for silly reasons (see Mario Kart Wii and NSMB Wii).

On the other hand, you have a PS3 exclusive which is also a disadvantage in and of itself when it comes to review scores. So yeah, it's hard to tell.

Around the Network
Acevil said:
BHR-3 said:

iz possible i believe I2 will have the same impact in reviews and sales as U2 did against drakes fortune i expect see big things for I2 this year

if it doesnt happen i dont think it will be that many points off from zelda

another bet you could of done would be KZ3 vs reach or uncharted3 vs gears3 metas, i believe that kz3 and uncharted 3 will out meta the above games mentioned

Uncharted 3 > GOW3 > Reach > KZ3 in terms of meta. Again I could be wrong.

I think KZ3 > Reach.

Reach got a 91.

KZ2 got a 91 and I think KZ3 will be higher than KZ2.

If KZ3 is lower, than I think it'll be by 1 point.

Jay520 said:
Acevil said:
BHR-3 said:

iz possible i believe I2 will have the same impact in reviews and sales as U2 did against drakes fortune i expect see big things for I2 this year

another bet you could of done would be KZ3 vs reach or uncharted3 vs gears3 metas, i believe that kz3 and uncharted 3 will out meta the above games mentioned

I think KZ3 > Reach.

Reach got a 91.

You think cos you hope, it's fine though I was like that once, you follow a game and it looks so much better than its predecessor and gets a much lower score, Halo: Reach and Little Big Planet 2 being good cases.

Sometimes games score way above their predecessor, and sometimes despite improvements, they score more than a fair few points below. It's guess work, you can't realistically predict what meta scores games will get these days.

Dang, judging by the E3 presentation it could happen.....

Then again, that killed the hype, and no hype = less harsh reviews

also imo, zelda normally has more standarts than other games so it gets reviewed harsher

btw

Cole would kick links ass 

*runs*

Around the Network
Seece said:
Jay520 said:
Acevil said:
BHR-3 said:

I think KZ3 > Reach.

Reach got a 91.

You think cos you hope, it's fine though I was like that once, you follow a game and it looks so much better than its predecessor and gets a much lower score, Halo: Reach and Little Big Planet 2 being good cases.

Sometimes games score way above their predecessor, and sometimes despite improvements, they score more than a fair few points below. It's guess work, you can't realistically predict what meta scores games will get these days.

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2010/12/06/killzone-3-will-have-online-co-op/

if thats for the full campaing and not some side missions its a rap

if your a tru gamer than you'll still be that way theres no way you can tell me just cause your reach didnt sell and reveiw like you wanted to that your some kind of new person now that you wont get mislead or over hyped for future games

i know went im let down i get back to my ways as soon as the next big thing is announced

Play Me

BHR-3 said:
Seece said:
Jay520 said:
Acevil said:
BHR-3 said:

I think KZ3 > Reach.

Reach got a 91.

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2010/12/06/killzone-3-will-have-online-co-op/

if thats for the full campaing and not some side missions its a rap

if your a tru gamer than you'll still be that way theres no way you can tell me just cause your reach didnt sell and reveiw like you wanted to that your some kind of new person now that you wont get mislead or over hyped for future games

i know went im let down i get back to my ways as soon as the next big thing is announced

"my Reach" grow up BHR. It's not about what I think, it's about what reviewers think, and Reach and LBP improved in content over their predecessors and still scored 3 points below. Uncharted 2 improved and got a massive boost, and Gears improved and stayed the same as 1. You can't guess any scores based on what you see in gameplay videos or ANY info you see on the net.

radiantshadow92 said:

btw

*runs*

Khuutra would give you valid reasons why it won't happen.

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

saicho said:
radiantshadow92 said:

btw

*runs*

Khuutra would give you valid reasons why it won't happen.

Of all the arguments I don't want to have on this forum, that is one of them.

Seece said:
Jay520 said:
Acevil said:
BHR-3 said:

I think KZ3 > Reach.

Reach got a 91.

True, it goes both ways though.