By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Monster Hunter Tri online guild thread, RECRUITING - EU!

I got NA version. I will prolly open the game soon. I want to finish NSMB before moving onto the next game I need the last 7 world 9 level coins :D

Want the Key to Eternal Life?
read about it here:
http://www.cipherwire.net/eternal_life.html

Wii Friend Code: 7592-1692-7773-4859

Around the Network
Xephonai said:

I got NA version. I will prolly open the game soon. I want to finish NSMB before moving onto the next game I need the last 7 world 9 level coins :D

OK, no problem. Just let me know when you're ready to play and I'll add you

Will update tomorrow with info

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

btw my hr is  43 now

Conegamer said:
nero said:
Conegamer said:

Cool. Well, I think they're meeting up on Tuesday 7PM PMT. But you'll have to ask them. I don't monitor the American servers closely

ask who??

Ask Enthilza and/or Cheesepwns. They hunt together regularly, and they'll help you out

Sorry to say, Cheesepwns and I only hunted together one time, and he has blown past me in HR. I am only at HR 26 and he is over HR 40 now. I will talk with Nero and see if he is interested in setting up a time to play, but since he is so close to high rank, he really should set things up with Cheesepwns or one of the other high rank players.

In the absence of evidence to the contrary, always assume you have the upper hand.

NNID = RangerOne

Switch = SW-2393-3671-6907

EntilZha said:
Conegamer said:
nero said:
Conegamer said:

Cool. Well, I think they're meeting up on Tuesday 7PM PMT. But you'll have to ask them. I don't monitor the American servers closely

ask who??

Ask Enthilza and/or Cheesepwns. They hunt together regularly, and they'll help you out

Sorry to say, Cheesepwns and I only hunted together one time, and he has blown past me in HR. I am only at HR 26 and he is over HR 40 now. I will talk with Nero and see if he is interested in setting up a time to play, but since he is so close to high rank, he really should set things up with Cheesepwns or one of the other high rank players.

There isn't much of a difference, just talked to cheesepwns, my avail. time is mon. thrs. y sat. from 10pm

Around the Network
nero said:
EntilZha said:
Conegamer said:
nero said:
Conegamer said:

ask who??

There isn't much of a difference, just talked to cheesepwns, my avail. time is mon. thrs. y sat. from 10pm

the time is more of whenever possible but we should set a date where all 3 of us can get on and hunt. which mon and wed are the best days for me  i can help u guys if need be just ask

k i'll c u guys around

EntilZha said:
Conegamer said:
nero said:
Conegamer said:

ask who??

I know, I've realised that now Congratulations Cheesepwns! That's awesome. But the 5* quests are very difficult. My advice would be to try and get felyne explorer every single time you can with the food, and do a quest in the Volcano when you have. You can then get loads of real valuable ore and many ancientshards, some of the strongest weapons in the game...

If you've decided on a time, I'll put it in the OP. 

I see. Well, I'll finish those quests before I post my info, I guess. Plus, MH3 is the first game I've played that involves real-time combat that doesn't involve button mashing, so I don't think that I'm too good at it yet. I don't want to drag anyone down. :)

Don't worry, I was new to the scene a couple of weeks ago, however I have now pratised and am becoming skilled as a Gunner.

Rainbow Yoshi said:

I see. Well, I'll finish those quests before I post my info, I guess. Plus, MH3 is the first game I've played that involves real-time combat that doesn't involve button mashing, so I don't think that I'm too good at it yet. I don't want to drag anyone down. :)

Don't worry, I was new to the scene a couple of weeks ago, however I have now pratised and am becoming skilled as a Gunner.

You are becoming quite the master

However, HR5 isn't masterful. And next time we play, can you stop collabarting with "Samuel" and stop shooting me?

I think Sunday 5PM is the best time