By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Monster Hunter Tri online guild thread, RECRUITING - EU!

EntilZha said:
flashpoint_1230 said:
Conegamer said:

I see. Well, I'll finish those quests before I post my info, I guess. Plus, MH3 is the first game I've played that involves real-time combat that doesn't involve button mashing, so I don't think that I'm too good at it yet. I don't want to drag anyone down. :)

If you let people know you are new, and they want to help you to learn the game, you can not drag anyone down. There are many people here who can join you in the early quests to help you get going. I am still a low rank player and enjoy helping newer players get going. Do you have WiiSpeak or a USB keyboard? That makes it easier to work together.

I have a USB keyboard, but not WiiSpeak (never thought that I'd need it). I still need to figure out when I'd be able to go online, too. I think that I'll try to defeat the Great Jaggi offline before I post here. That should be tonight or tomorrow. But it's good to know that there are players out there willing to help newbies out! :)

Around the Network
flashpoint_1230 said:
EntilZha said:
flashpoint_1230 said:
Conegamer said:

I see. Well, I'll finish those quests before I post my info, I guess. Plus, MH3 is the first game I've played that involves real-time combat that doesn't involve button mashing, so I don't think that I'm too good at it yet. I don't want to drag anyone down. :)

If you let people know you are new, and they want to help you to learn the game, you can not drag anyone down. There are many people here who can join you in the early quests to help you get going. I am still a low rank player and enjoy helping newer players get going. Do you have WiiSpeak or a USB keyboard? That makes it easier to work together.

I have a USB keyboard, but not WiiSpeak (never thought that I'd need it). I still need to figure out when I'd be able to go online, too. I think that I'll try to defeat the Great Jaggi offline before I post here. That should be tonight or tomorrow. But it's good to know that there are players out there willing to help newbies out! :)

The great Jaggi is probably your best bet. Personally, I didn't go online until I finished off caedus, but it is possible to go on at any time

I assume you're american then?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
flashpoint_1230 said:
EntilZha said:
flashpoint_1230 said:
Conegamer said:

The great Jaggi is probably your best bet. Personally, I didn't go online until I finished off caedus, but it is possible to go on at any time

Wow! You finished the single player mode, pretty much, hmmm? I bet that gave you a competitive advantage online, right? Maybe I should wait longer. Anyway, yes, I am American. I don't play video games extremely often, and I don't really get too much of a chance to play MH, so it's slow goings for me, at least it seems like it. :)

Thanks for your advice! Bottom line for online play is that I should get some more exp. first, since I'm still pretty much just hacking and slashing away or shooting in the monster's general direction ('Oh, you need to shoot at its head? Uhhh....').

flashpoint_1230 said:
Conegamer said:
flashpoint_1230 said:
EntilZha said:
flashpoint_1230 said:
Conegamer said:

Wow! You finished the single player mode, pretty much, hmmm? I bet that gave you a competitive advantage online, right? Maybe I should wait longer. Anyway, yes, I am American. I don't play video games extremely often, and I don't really get too much of a chance to play MH, so it's slow goings for me, at least it seems like it. :)

Thanks for your advice! Bottom line for online play is that I should get some more exp. first, since I'm still pretty much just hacking and slashing away or shooting in the monster's general direction ('Oh, you need to shoot at its head? Uhhh....').

Yeah, it did give me an advantage. But if you're playing with other guild members like Entilza and Cheesepwns then they'll assist you anyway. As long as you know the controls and have a decent weapon you're fine!

Just take it as easy as you like, and post your predictions when you're done

I'm in

Name: Neroxyr
ID: WK1PVP
RC: 30

Hven't played since SMG2 arrived  XD that's why the loooooow RC... Time for the next hunt??

Around the Network
nero said:

I'm in

Name: Neroxyr
ID: WK1PVP
RC: 30

Hven't played since SMG2 arrived  XD that's why the loooooow RC... Time for the next hunt??

Cool, nice to have you on board!

Are you from the EU or America though?

tks,  I'm from Ecuador, South America to be exact forgot to say i have the wii speak which i barely use it (just bought for this game as if there were more games that support it lol )

nero said:

tks,  I'm from Ecuador, South America to be exact forgot to say i have the wii speak which i barely use it (just bought for this game as if there were more games that support it lol )

Cool. Well, I think they're meeting up on Tuesday 7PM PMT. But you'll have to ask them. I don't monitor the American servers closely

Conegamer said:

Cool. Well, I think they're meeting up on Tuesday 7PM PMT. But you'll have to ask them. I don't monitor the American servers closely

ask who??

nero said:
Conegamer said:

ask who??

Ask Enthilza and/or Cheesepwns. They hunt together regularly, and they'll help you out