By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Monster Hunter Tri online guild thread, RECRUITING - EU!

EntilZha said:
sethnintendo said:
Sorry Ent about last night. It got kind of hectic and I was unable to log on. I will be free for this weekend. If you can play on Thursday night let me know.

No problem.

Thursday is looking good right now. 

I should be able to log on by 6:30 pm central tonight.  I might be a little late from that but I plan to try and make it back to my apt. by then. 

Around the Network

Sorry I missed you guys, couldn't make it home on time today...

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

sethnintendo said:
EntilZha said:
sethnintendo said:
Sorry Ent about last night. It got kind of hectic and I was unable to log on. I will be free for this weekend. If you can play on Thursday night let me know.

No problem.

I should be able to log on by 6:30 pm central tonight.  I might be a little late from that but I plan to try and make it back to my apt. by then. 

Sorry Seth, I did not make it home until after 8pm last night. I have no problems with Saturday at the regular time. I only need a few more DevilJho parts to complete the armour set, so I am motivated to kick his behind. 

I might be on later tonight for an hour or two as well. Probably between 7pm and 9pm unless something comes up. 

In the absence of evidence to the contrary, always assume you have the upper hand.

NNID = RangerOne

Switch = SW-2393-3671-6907

Hiya, guys! I haven't had time to play MH for a bit, so I didn't check this thread, but when do you all play on Saturday? I may be able to join in.

flashpoint_1230 said:
Hiya, guys! I haven't had time to play MH for a bit, so I didn't check this thread, but when do you all play on Saturday? I may be able to join in.

Saturday at 6pm Central is our usual time. You are very welcome to join us.

In the absence of evidence to the contrary, always assume you have the upper hand.

NNID = RangerOne

Around the Network
gumby_trucker said:
Sorry I missed you guys, couldn't make it home on time today...

I should be on sometime this evening. Check for me from time to time if you are on and we can do the friend list thing.

NNID = RangerOne

EntilZha said:
sethnintendo said:
EntilZha said:
sethnintendo said:

No problem.

Sorry Seth, I did not make it home until after 8pm last night. I have no problems with Saturday at the regular time. I only need a few more DevilJho parts to complete the armour set, so I am motivated to kick his behind. 

I might be on later tonight for an hour or two as well. Probably between 7pm and 9pm unless something comes up. 

All good I didn't make it back till about 7:30 or so and just assumed I missed out.  I'll be able to play this Saturday and Sunday.  I'll try to log on tonight but no guarantee.  If not then we will just have to meet up on Saturday.

Hey flashpoint, it was fun tonight even if we did not get the job done. We had some very average players. Ninja tried, but he took too many chances and "Thang" was just not a team player. Right after you lost the connection, they both left and 3 new players joined in. We did one quest, Deviljho in the Tundra, and got it done with time to spare. The highest rank in our group was HR 83, so no super human hunters. I still need the scalps, but I did get the fangs I needed. Hope to see you on Saturday night.

NNID = RangerOne

Sorry about missing Sunday night EntilZha.... I had to pick my parents up from the airport and that was around 6pm so I wasn't able to get back in time to play. I'll try to log on regular times this Tuesday and Thursday. If you can't make it during the week then all good because we can just meet up on weekend.

Don't worry about Seth. We all have stuff that comes up. I am just happy when we do have time to hunt together. I think that Tuesday and Thursday are good for me. I really need to pick up 3 Agnaktor Claws and 2 Deviljho Scalps to finish off a weapon and armour set. I will also need more Jhen parts for even more armour options that keep popping up. If I played for 3 more years I do not think I could complete every armour, weapon, and award that are out there.

NNID = RangerOne