By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Monster Hunter Tri online guild thread, RECRUITING - EU!

How'd it go then guys?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
How'd it go then guys?

As usual, it was just Seth and I on Tuesday. However, we should be playing Saturday night, so if anyone wants to join us, they are welcome.

In the absence of evidence to the contrary, always assume you have the upper hand.

NNID = RangerOne

Switch = SW-2393-3671-6907

EntilZha said:
Conegamer said:
How'd it go then guys?

As usual, it was just Seth and I on Tuesday. However, we should be playing Saturday night, so if anyone wants to join us, they are welcome.

I'm glad it's still going strong anyway!

I'm gonna start recruiting for EU soon...

I would try to join on saturday depending on the time when is it?

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Just to remind you, anyone in the EU, regardless of ability, can join us on Sundays!

Around the Network
killeryoshis said:

I am sorry that I did not read this post in time. We played at 6pm Central time, but I had connection problems so it was only for about an hour or so. We will probably play again tonight (Sunday) at the same time as long as nothing comes up. You are very welcome to join us.

In the absence of evidence to the contrary, always assume you have the upper hand.

NNID = RangerOne

EntilZha said:
killeryoshis said:

I am sorry that I did not read this post in time. We played at 6pm Central time, but I had connection problems so it was only for about an hour or so. We will probably play again tonight (Sunday) at the same time as long as nothing comes up. You are very welcome to join us.

Got it I'll try to come

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

killeryoshis said:
EntilZha said:
killeryoshis said:

Got it I'll try to come

sigh

If only the EU hunt was still like this... :/

btw, what's everyone's HR now? I'm gonna update the OP so if you lemme  know what you've got I'll add it!

I'm HR 54 now. It would be nice if me and Enthilza had 1 or 2 more people in our party. It isn't that big of deal since we can usually find people in the recruiting server to join us. However, it would be nice to play with more people from VGC.

Conegamer said:
killeryoshis said:
EntilZha said:
killeryoshis said:

Got it I'll try to come

sigh

If only the EU hunt was still like this... :/

btw, what's everyone's HR now? I'm gonna update the OP so if you lemme  know what you've got I'll add it!

HR 60 now. Going for my Deviljho armour.

NNID = RangerOne