By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Monster Hunter Tri online guild thread, RECRUITING - EU!

flashpoint_1230 said:
Conegamer said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:

Conegamer, I have finally unlocked the FloodedForest and am using the first Cha-Cha.

Hey flashpoint! If you need someone to hunt online with (assuming you are in the US and not Europe) I might be able to arrange some time. I am HR31 and I would be more than happy to help you with some early quests. If you have WiiSpeak or a USB keyboard it would make it even easier to answer questions and give pointers. Let me know if you are interested. 

In the absence of evidence to the contrary, always assume you have the upper hand.

NNID = RangerOne

Switch = SW-2393-3671-6907

Around the Network
EntilZha said:
flashpoint_1230 said:
Conegamer said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:

Conegamer, I have finally unlocked the FloodedForest and am using the first Cha-Cha.

Hey flashpoint! If you need someone to hunt online with (assuming you are in the US and not Europe) I might be able to arrange some time. I am HR31 and I would be more than happy to help you with some early quests. If you have WiiSpeak or a USB keyboard it would make it even easier to answer questions and give pointers. Let me know if you are interested. 

NP. HR31 is a good rank, you should do the peco quest to see the deviljho

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Actually, no... I'm NA. I don't know if I'll be too successful online; my MH playing schedule is a bit erratic. I might play an hour or two for a couple days in a row, then not get to play it for five days. :) Sounds fun, though.

Yeah, I understand that the difficulty is higher online. I was just confused about how to join anything. (Gate 2, Room 5, etc...Confusing!)

EntilZha said:
flashpoint_1230 said:
Conegamer said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:

Sorry for the double post. Yes, I'm in the US, so that should work. Setting up times will be a bit difficult, unfortunately. My MH playing schedule's a bit erratic (ie. I can't really have set times for online play b/c my family gets in the way of that a bit). Just post or send a message about when you're free, and I'll see if I can join in. I generally tend to play MH in the evening, usually after 9 PM EST, but like I said, there aren't too many guarantees about that. Oh, I have a USB keyboard, but no WiiSpeak (sorry!).

Thanks for offering to help out! I hope that I can join in sometime soon. :)

flashpoint_1230 said:
EntilZha said:
flashpoint_1230 said:
Conegamer said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:

Sorry for the double post. Yes, I'm in the US, so that should work. Setting up times will be a bit difficult, unfortunately. My MH playing schedule's a bit erratic (ie. I can't really have set times for online play b/c my family gets in the way of that a bit). Just post or send a message about when you're free, and I'll see if I can join in. I generally tend to play MH in the evening, usually after 9 PM EST, but like I said, there aren't too many guarantees about that. Oh, I have a USB keyboard, but no WiiSpeak (sorry!).

Ah OK, NP. At least you've got it al sorted out now though

I know someone who's just the same, so just trying to set a single date once a week makes things easier

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
EntilZha said:
flashpoint_1230 said:
Conegamer said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:

I have already seen him while trying to do a Barroth hunt. I basically turned tail and ran. If the controller had a "scream" button I would have been mashing it for sure. I was on my own with low rank armour and weapons. Next time I will be better equipped and will bring friends.

In the absence of evidence to the contrary, always assume you have the upper hand.

NNID = RangerOne

flashpoint_1230 said:
EntilZha said:
flashpoint_1230 said:
Conegamer said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:

9 PM EST is a bit late for me during the week, but if you have time on the weekend, let me know and perhaps we can arrange an hour or so to go hunting. I am sure I can dig out my USB keyboard for better communication.

NNID = RangerOne

EntilZha said:
Conegamer said:
EntilZha said:
flashpoint_1230 said:
Conegamer said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:

I have already seen him while trying to do a Barroth hunt. I basically turned tail and ran. If the controller had a "scream" button I would have been mashing it for sure. I was on my own with low rank armour and weapons. Next time I will be better equipped and bring will friends.

That doesn't mean anything, sadly.

I have yet to complete it an HR 50, with 3 friends between HR 45 and HR55...

Ok, found the thread, marking it to use it later.

Well, once again there seems to be a lull in the activity of this thread, and I just can't have that. So, Mr. Conegamer, if you please, change my first page status to be HR 34. I have almost completed the Level **** online quests and I am always looking for players around my rank or lower to go hunting with. If anyone has WiiSpeak, even better.

NNID = RangerOne