By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create Sales January 2-9

Metallicube said:
Acevil said:
TheSource said:

Some of you are going to be annoyed when the Japanese data goes up for this week...not going to ruin it just yet though :)

Oh great, this isn't usually a good sign for a certain fanbase....

Yeah, those Sega fans are gonna be pissed :P

Sega fans' will be pissed regardless. xD

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

Wtf!!! PSP

holy shit

Elaine: I will never understand people

Jerry: They're the worst.

TheSource said:

Some of you are going to be annoyed when the Japanese data goes up for this week...not going to ruin it just yet though :)

MHP3 sold out too, like the PSP.

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

Poor GT5...:(.At least PS3 is selling fantastically.

Around the Network

I'm moreso surprised at Gundam Musou 3. It's not falling hard like both of its previous editions on the PS3.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

TheSource said:

This either means that Wii > PS3 by a substantial margin, or GT5 sold like 5 copies for the week...

OR there have been adjustments to something other than the Wii.

It's quite obviously not something negative Nintendo, anyway.

Carl2291 said:
TheSource said:

This either means that Wii > PS3 by a substantial margin, or GT5 sold like 5 copies for the week...

OR there have been adjustments to something other than the Wii.

It's quite obviously not something negative Nintendo, anyway.

That's my guess.  It will probably be positive for Nintendo / negative for Sony with the enthusiasm he said it.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

FinalEvangelion said:

That's my guess.  It will probably be positive for Nintendo / negative for Sony with the enthusiasm he said it.

Not long to wait I suppose. Should be up tonight.

Well they certainly are not going to be very different then Media Create or Famitsu so what kind of surprise could there be?

Its libraries that sell systems not a single game.