By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create Sales January 2-9

I'm still confused as to what is moving all those PS3s, considering there isn't a single PS3 game in the top 20.

Edit: Whoops there is one, (the PSP and PS3 symbols look too similar :P) but it's still odd..

Around the Network

PS3 back on top ! And damn the PSP shortages are more severe then I thought.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Interesting numbers. DS takes the top spot at 87k, followed by the PS3, Wii and then PSP.

Those shortages are really hurting the PSP. I wonder if it will be able to reach these same kind of numbers in next week's numbers. Sony is having a hard time putting any on the shelves.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Go DK! Now for a million!

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Some of you are going to be annoyed when the Japanese data goes up for this week...not going to ruin it just yet though :)

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

Around the Network
TheSource said:

Some of you are going to be annoyed when the Japanese data goes up for this week...not going to ruin it just yet though :)

I'm calling it now 360 on top!

Former something....

TheSource said:

Oh great, this isn't usually a good sign for a certain fanbase....

TheSource said:

Oh i can't wait! Should be really fun =)

3DS Friend Code:   4596-9822-6909

Acevil said:
TheSource said:

Oh great, this isn't usually a good sign for a certain fanbase....

Yeah, those Sega fans are gonna be pissed :P

Where's the frikken PS3 software sales to go with the HW sales? Is everyone buying PS3 in Japan for only for Torne? Great HW sales but really without SW sales going well too it's only half good.

O_o  PSP.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix