By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Whom do you trust more... Nsanity or PizzaFaceGamer

Whom do you trust more... Nsanity or PizzaFaceGamer

Nsanity 64 83.12%

PizzaFaceGamer 13 16.88%

Total:77

Nsanity

He starts threads that are informative and rarely tries to present his opinion as fact. His threads and posts tend to push discussion rather than heated arguments. He's a good poster to have on VGChartz as he posts positive material on 360 which many other posters suggest is rare on here, but does so without wielding the good ole' flamethrower (unlike other posters, including some frequent/regular posters).

Around the Network

Nsanity ftw, he's not as one sided as many make him to be.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Poor PizzaFaceGamer..... :(

To trust either a user posting actual news or a user posting biased opinions? Hmm, I wonder which one.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:

who is  PizzaFaceGamer???

i vote nsanity cause he is a news machine !!!

Quoted for truth.

Around the Network

Why do you compare a trollface to an Nsane poster? (in a good way)

Nsanity. Why would I vote for someone who's more then likely an alt?

But more importantly . . . why would you even take the time to make this thread? I wasn't aware it was so important.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Nsanity posts actual informative news about the Xbox 360 (and a TON of it at that!)  And i'm fairly sure i've never seen him flame or troll before either.

However don't get me started about Pizzagamer...I mean I like pizza and gaming a hell of a lot but he is single handedly making me dislike those two things more and more  

Nsanity,that guy is actually reasonable.

Nsanity.

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller