By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So im thinking of getting a Wii....again...

After getting looots of money for Xmas im considering getting a wii..again...since i sold the last XD. I want people to sujest games thta i should get but not the normal ones. I'm not going to get ANY noraml nintendo games (like mario, zelda etc) as in reasont months iv realy gone of there stuff. im getting a japanese wii as the games i want to play are things such as Xenoblades or maybe last story. Dont worry about it being in japanese i can read japanese fine :P 

So give me suggestive people!!

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

Around the Network

Donkey Kong! Wait... maybe Worms: Battle Islands?

Above: still the best game of the year.

You seem to like RPGs so DQX is a must when if it comes out.

Oh, and even though you seem to dislike Nintendo stuff now, I really think you should get a NSMB bundle for $125 while you still can if you're actually gonna get the Wii - I assume you'd like it better than WSR.

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx

so you've heard about Donkey Kong Country Returns, it's an awesome game, more challenging than NSMBW and the level designs are very tricky (specially the mines and the flying barrels). It has a lot of repaly value 'till you get everything from the leves (puzzles and K-O-N-G letters) I've also heard that there is a ninth level, haven't beaten the last boss yet. But it definitely should be in your collection.

MMM not the normal ones, so what kind of games are you digging in???

Immortal said:

You seem to like RPGs so DQX is a must when if it comes out.

Oh, and even though you seem to dislike Nintendo stuff now, I really think you should get a NSMB bundle for $125 while you still can if you're actually gonna get the Wii - I assume you'd like it better than WSR.

Ill have a look ^^ i want one from japan cos there the game si like and wii is region locked :/

lol at the "when if it comes out" bit XD

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

Around the Network
Beuli2 said:

Donkey Kong! Wait... maybe Worms: Battle Islands?

I might get that. gona try it out at mates first though

If you've already owned one and didn't enjoy it, don't buy one again. It's not worth it to buy a console for only 2 or 3 games.

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*

Wait until The Last Story is localized.......

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

nero said:

so you've heard about Donkey Kong Country Returns, it's an awesome game, more challenging than NSMBW and the level designs are very tricky (specially the mines and the flying barrels). It has a lot of repaly value 'till you get everything from the leves (puzzles and K-O-N-G letters) I've also heard that there is a ninth level, haven't beaten the last boss yet. But it definitely should be in your collection.

MMM not the normal ones, so what kind of games are you digging in???

mainly jrpg's at the mo. the wii might nt be raking in them but it has a couple like Xblade that are good enough to explain my buying the wii XD

SaviorX said:

Wait until The Last Story is localized.......

Why bother ^^ i can read japanese better than i can english so might aswell strike whilst the irons hot :P