By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So im thinking of getting a Wii....again...

U shouldn't buy another Wii, u sold your first one why get another one.

Around the Network
BoneArk said:

because at the time all the wii realy had was ninteno games which quickly bord me.Know its got a fair few good jrpg's

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

Chibi.V.29 said:
BoneArk said:

because at the time all the wii realy had was ninteno games which quickly bord me.Know its got a fair few good jrpg's

Will I guess if u have the money, I don't see why not.

@chrizum, i see u didnt like elder saga at all. but i put over 100 hrs into it and enjoyed it alot. i think he should at least take a look, also if he liked the psp games then he will like the wii one as well.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Chibi.V.29 said:
Immortal said:

You seem to like RPGs so DQX is a must when if it comes out.

Oh, and even though you seem to dislike Nintendo stuff now, I really think you should get a NSMB bundle for $125 while you still can if you're actually gonna get the Wii - I assume you'd like it better than WSR.

Ill have a look ^^ i want one from japan cos there the game si like and wii is region locked :/

lol at the "when if it comes out" bit XD

There are ways around that.....

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Around the Network

Apart from what's already been mentioned I would recommend Little King's Story and Tatsunoko vs Capcom.

Oh and download all the awesome RPGs found on the VC (SoM, Bahamut Lagoon, SMRPG, Ogre Battle 64, Romancing Saga, Phantasy Star, etc)

leatherhat said:
Chibi.V.29 said:
Immortal said:

Oh, and even though you seem to dislike Nintendo stuff now, I really think you should get a NSMB bundle for $125 while you still can if you're actually gonna get the Wii - I assume you'd like it better than WSR.

Ill have a look ^^ i want one from japan cos there the game si like and wii is region locked :/

Haha yes i know but i cba with unlocking the wii ^^ easyer to just get it from japan since i dont realy want to play any of the english wii games :3

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

MrT-Tar said:

Apart from what's already been mentioned I would recommend Little King's Story and Tatsunoko vs Capcom.

Oh and download all the awesome RPGs found on the VC (SoM, Bahamut Lagoon, SMRPG, Ogre Battle 64, Romancing Saga, Phantasy Star, etc)

Is the VG the virtual console? the online store part of the wii or something yh? :P

Soriku said:
Chibi.V.29 said:
leatherhat said:
Chibi.V.29 said:
Immortal said:

Haha yes i know but i cba with unlocking the wii ^^ easyer to just get it from japan since i dont realy want to play any of the english wii games :3

You should buy the English MH3. Wouldn't be surprised if the English community is bigger...

Why is the English community bigger? O.o

Chibi.V.29 said:
MrT-Tar said:

Is the VG the virtual console? the online store part of the wii or something yh? :P

Yeah, the Virtual Console.  One can download games from past systems including NES, SNES, Mega Drive, Commodore 64, Master System and N64.  There are several absolute must have RPGs on there including the ones I've mentioned earlier, Fire Emblem, Shining Force and Final Fantasies I - IV (V is coming soon).