By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So im thinking of getting a Wii....again...

I'd save your money and get a 3DS maybe?

Around the Network

L2Spell. 

Hoops84 said:

L2Spell. 

Be careful You can get banned for that

And he explains his poor spelling in his sig; it's not his fault

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

You should try Xenoblade, The Last Story, Fatal Frame 4, Tales of Graces. And in the near future, you should try Pandora's Tower and Dragon Quest X (this one is still a bit far away).

DavidValbu said:

You should try Xenoblade, The Last Story, Fatal Frame 4, Tales of Graces. And in the near future, you should try Pandora's Tower and Dragon Quest X (this one is still a bit far away).

He already has those 4. That's how he made reviews of them

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Chibi.V.29 said:
Soriku said:

Get Arc Rise Fantasia too. It should be a better experience with JP voices if you don't mind importing. My review: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=121604&page=1#

Hmm that dis seem to be my kinda game. Good reveiw by the way ^^

I also recommend it - It was such a great game :)

Now I know you don't like Nintendo games for some reason but if you've ever considered yourself hardcore (the real meaning) then you should get Donkey Kong Country Returns - You're gonna have to get hardcore to the max if you want to fully complete this game

I also really enjoyed the following: Muramasa: The Demon Blade, FFCC: The Crystal Bearers, de Blob, Let's TAP and any Tales game you can get your hands on! - - - The rest are pretty much too 'Nintendo' for you

Oh, and WarioWare: Smooth Moves was great fun (multiplayer with one wiimote FTW)