By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So im thinking of getting a Wii....again...

Super Smash Bros Brawl (not even an option), Super Mario Galaxy 2, Goldeneye 007, Mario Kart Wii, and NSMBW

Around the Network
dany612 said:

Super Smash Bros Brawl (not even an option), Super Mario Galaxy 2, Goldeneye 007, Mario Kart Wii, and NSMBW

Lol i said i didnt want any nintendo games like mario XD though i might give GE 007 a chance

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

I suggest Resident Evil 4, No more heroes 1 or 2, Red Steel 2, and cursed mountain.

Try Gamefly for a month and get another one free!

http://gamefly.tellapal.com/a/clk/406vc

well if u like nintedo games go ahead

Chibi.V.29 said:
dany612 said:

Lol i said i didnt want any nintendo games like mario XD though i might give GE 007 a chance

No Mario? :O

Around the Network
Chibi.V.29 said:
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:

monster hunter tri

xenoblade

tales of symphonia : dawn of the new world

valhalla knights : elder saga

the last story

tales of graces

fragile

i know there is more, but those are the only ones i can think of right now.

whats this?

Quick description http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fragile_Dreams:_Farewell_Ruins_of_the_Moon

From 4 hours of playing so far the best things going for it is art style, atmosphere and music. The gameplay is a bit weak but entertaing enough.

Former something....

Blacksaber said:
Chibi.V.29 said:
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:

monster hunter tri

xenoblade

tales of symphonia : dawn of the new world

valhalla knights : elder saga

the last story

tales of graces

fragile

i know there is more, but those are the only ones i can think of right now.

whats this?

Quick description http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fragile_Dreams:_Farewell_Ruins_of_the_Moon

From 4 hours of playing so far the best things going for it is art style, atmosphere and music. The gameplay is a bit weak but entertaing enough.

Ah ok thanx :D

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

dany612 said:
Chibi.V.29 said:
dany612 said:

No :P Im not a very big fan of most of nntendo's series. I just want a wii so im coverd for almost all jrpg eventualities XD

Chibi.V.29 said:
dany612 said:
Chibi.V.29 said:
dany612 said:

No :P Im not a very big fan of most of nntendo's series. I just want a wii so im coverd for almost all jrpg eventualities XD

You posted all of that only because the PS3 is in third place.

dany612 said:
Chibi.V.29 said:
dany612 said:
Chibi.V.29 said:
dany612 said:

You posted all of that only because the PS3 is in third place.

It was funny the first time :3 not second or third