By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So im thinking of getting a Wii....again...

Chibi.V.29 said:
SaviorX said:

Wait until The Last Story is localized.......

Why bother ^^ i can read japanese better than i can english so might aswell strike whilst the irons hot :P

By the time it is, the Wii library will be an offer you cannot refuse....again.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network
SaviorX said:
Chibi.V.29 said:
SaviorX said:

Why bother ^^ i can read japanese better than i can english so might aswell strike whilst the irons hot :P

I realy dont care much for most the wii library. i just love the jrpg's that r on ps3 and wii so might aswell enjy them both :3 thats almost all my wii will be for. maybe DKC but other thn that prob no other games

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

Or, just get Homebrew to cancel out the region lock. Then you can import all the games youd like, without having to have a foreign console.

Voltaire said:

Or, just get Homebrew to cancel out the region lock. Then you can import all the games youd like, without having to have a foreign console.

or i could just unlock the japanese wii XD its not foreign to me :P

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

Chibi.V.29 said:
Voltaire said:

or i could just unlock the japanese wii XD its not foreign to me :P

Where do you live? Im not sure, but importing games costs a far bit more than buying a game at your local store or whatever. Id be cheaper to unlock a native console and import a few games than importing a console AND a few games.

I dont import so im not 100%.

Around the Network
Chibi.V.29 said:
SaviorX said:
Chibi.V.29 said:
SaviorX said:

I realy dont care much for most the wii library. i just love the jrpg's that r on ps3 and wii so might aswell enjy them both :3 thats almost all my wii will be for. maybe DKC but other thn that prob no other games

You should usually be able to name at least 7 games you would want to for a console before you actually buy it.

Can you name 7?

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

SaviorX said:
Chibi.V.29 said:
SaviorX said:
Chibi.V.29 said:
SaviorX said:

You should usually be able to name at least 7 games you would want to for a console before you actually buy it.

Can you name 7?

i can name 2 :D thats thepoint in thisthread XD sujestons that arnt general nintendo games. i just reeeeeeeeeeealy want Xblades

RolStoppable said:
SaviorX said:

Can you name 7?

Who made that silly rule?

haha thats what i thought :P

If you do import The Last Story, please don't spoil anything for us here in the west lol But you do get a Wii better get the 125$ deal in Target. I believe it's the Red Wii.

3DS Friend Code:   4596-9822-6909

Christian973 said:

If you do import The Last Story, please don't spoil anything for us here in the west lol But you do get a Wii better get the 125$ deal in Target. I believe it's the Red Wii.

Oooh me like the idea of a red wii :D i wont spoil it XD