By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 owners, how did you feel about the ME2 demo?

I thought the gameplay was very stiff. When you are running it feels stale and when you are shooting it feels very weird. It does not shoot like Uncharted or Gears Of War. I know it is an RPG but it is real time so the gameplay must be tight. Which it is not.

I do not know if i will pick it up. Is there anybody else that had the same feeling?

Around the Network
jneul said:
PullusPardus said:

most of the people here are talking about the graphics, is that all you play the games for?  , i came here and was interested to see what people think about THE GAME ITSELF not frame rates and textures.

you know like storyline, gameplay, the dialog feature ....ect

the story was not all that either uncharted feels far more polished in story, gameplay and graphics, sorry just saying really don't understand the hype behind it now, i just found it ok, and will buy it for a quick play when it's cheaper

O_o lol , what? the story is far longer than what you saw on that demo , and is of course much better than Uncharted , because its an RPG , and uncharted is straight forward blockbuster like plot, it doesn't take itself seriously much.

I played the demo the other day there and before i played it i thought 'i may pick up the game sometime down the line' but after playing the immense demo it is now a 'getting this on launch for sure' so their plan worked with me anyway lol

i tried downloading the demo 3 times now, evertime when i try install it comes up with error

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

It's funny how PS3 fanboys bashed ME1 & 2 when it was exclusive to the XBox 360 and now that it's finally on the PS3, they are praising it. Go figure.

I'm waiting for SEGA to do a collectors edition for Valkyria Chronicles 1 & 2 for the XBox 360.  Still curious as to what Isomniac Games will make for the XBox 360 in the near future.

'gaming till I'm gone'

Around the Network
Shaman said:

I thought it was boring, It could be because its just a demo but it plays like a generic 3rd person shooter TBH and I was hoping it would be super good since it was hailed by many 360 owners as one of their best games.....

Wow.. that's strange. That's how I felt about KZ2. I guess you can't believe the hype in any of these games. I liked ME2.  GT5 was obvously overhyped as well.

'gaming till I'm gone'

i played it ,didin 't liked it too much sci-fi for my taste the onlty sci-fi game i liked is Star Ocean 

asilayhere220 said:

I thought the gameplay was very stiff. When you are running it feels stale and when you are shooting it feels very weird. It does not shoot like Uncharted or Gears Of War. I know it is an RPG but it is real time so the gameplay must be tight. Which it is not.

I do not know if i will pick it up. Is there anybody else that had the same feeling?

It feels exactly like gears of war, actually. When you take cover and shoot, there is very little difference between them. Uncharted on the other hand involves a lot more freedom(you don't necessarily have to take cover, for example).

XanderZane said:

It's funny how PS3 fanboys bashed ME1 & 2 when it was exclusive to the XBox 360 and now that it's finally on the PS3, they are praising it. Go figure.

I'm waiting for SEGA to do a collectors edition for Valkyria Chronicles 1 & 2 for the XBox 360.  Still curious as to what Isomniac Games will make for the XBox 360 in the near future.

Give an example please. Its funny how a random poster comes here talking about hypocrisy without proof.

Please show me where the same person is praising ME 1 and 2 now when he bashed it before.

mantlepiecek said:
XanderZane said:

Give an example please. Its funny how a random poster comes here talking about hypocrisy without proof.

Please show me where the same person is praising ME 1 and 2 now when he bashed it before.

He didn't read my posts about ME series apparently....