By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 owners, how did you feel about the ME2 demo?

Kantor said:

I just remembered one disadvantage of the PC version (on Steam at least)

Downloading 10GB of data using BT internet. Hmmmm...

But that's the "joy" of loading games through Steam, isn't it? At least you can make back up installer discs so you never have to do a full download again.

I bought ME2 as a retail copy (it was cheap, but not $10 Steam sale cheap), which means I have to have the disc in drive whenever I want to play. Funny how that should be an annoyance, but thanks to doing virtually all my gaming through Steam, disk key copy protection is no longer easily overlooked. I'd rather just wait for the download.

I'm currently downloading Mass Effect 1 and The Witcher, which has been going literally all day. About 26GB of data. I really need to upgrade my connection.

Around the Network

I have to admit the game was pretty overhyped.  But don't let that fool you.  The game is REALLY GOOD.  It's just not AS GOOD as some people said it is.  Already have it pre-ordered for my PS3 ^.^

dunno001:

"Needless to say, I've never trusted them, or, frankly, any other review source. What I do trust, is what I see with my own eyes and play with my own hands."

Favorite Games of All-Time:

1.  Star Ocean 3   2. Kingdom Hearts:  Birth by Sleep  3. Kingdom Hearts 1/2  4.  Metal Gear Solid 4    5.  Super Mario 3  6.  Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess/Ocarina of Time  7. Uncharted 2

Boring. Simply boring. Very disappointing.

I had a lot of fun with it. It felt exactly like a Shooter/RPG and I can't wait to play the full game.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

i played dead space 2 demo instead

Around the Network

I didn't really complete the demo... got kinda bored...

Really mixed bag for me. I  really enjoyed the story and voice acting.  I really enjoyed the puzzles and hacking.  I really didn't enjoy playing Gears of War in between those segments awkward run and all.  It may have been just that stage but I got a very shooter in the same looking corridor over and over again vibe(a sin for shooters as far as I'm concerned). 

Why is this game being called an RPG?  Where and how does that part happen?

same as 360 version, meh. 360 graphics, stiff animations, unreal engine sucks and if that's ME3 engine, then that suckz lotz of ballz.

most of the people here are talking about the graphics, is that all you play the games for?  , i came here and was interested to see what people think about THE GAME ITSELF not frame rates and textures.

you know like storyline, gameplay, the dialog feature ....ect

PullusPardus said:

most of the people here are talking about the graphics, is that all you play the games for?  , i came here and was interested to see what people think about THE GAME ITSELF not frame rates and textures.

you know like storyline, gameplay, the dialog feature ....ect

the story was not all that either uncharted feels far more polished in story, gameplay and graphics, sorry just saying really don't understand the hype behind it now, i just found it ok, and will buy it for a quick play when it's cheaper

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1