By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Just Dance 1 and 2 to be best selling Ubisoft games ever (single platform)

It's the first time I've seen my girlfriend buy a game for herself.  She got both Just Dance 1&2 (Gamestop had a special when you buy both).   Since there's extremely little for the ladies and about half of Wii owners are female, that's a huge market Ubisoft has mostly to itself currently.

Now if they can resist the urge to over-milk it (unlikely), they could keep on selling for another couple years.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
psrock said:

it's seems like a lot of fun for $30.00. I really think it would 10 million by now if ubisoft did not release just dance 2.

You really think that?

I do. Just dance is still selling well even after the second one came out.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
RolStoppable said:
psrock said:
RolStoppable said:
psrock said:

it's seems like a lot of fun for $30.00. I really think it would 10 million by now if ubisoft did not release just dance 2.

You really think that?

But if you add the numbers of both games together, it's less than ten million.

I think he meant in the long run!

RolStoppable said:
psrock said:
RolStoppable said:
psrock said:

You really think that?

But if you add the numbers of both games together, it's less than ten million.

you are right, so maybe not 10 million now, but closer to 8 million and eventually sell 10 million.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
RolStoppable said:

That list of games is full of ass. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight.

Did you just learned how to count up to eight or I'm missing something?

Above: still the best game of the year.

Around the Network
Beuli2 said:
RolStoppable said:

That list of games is full of ass. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight.

poor Roll... tough crowd nowadays on vgchartz.. xD

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

RolStoppable said:
Beuli2 said:
RolStoppable said:

You are missing something.

And you wouldn't be generous to tell what it is? I'm kinda slow :(

RolStoppable said:
Beuli2 said:

And you wouldn't be generous to tell what it is? I'm kinda slow :(

CTRL F the word "ass".

Ohhhh! I get it! There were two assess in each Assassins Creed, and that sums up eight. I'm so happy for figuring that out  <3

ioi said:

Add in Michael Jackson and the remaining 2.5 million sales that the three titles will see before the end of the year and you can see that the "Wii dance genre" is probably the biggest thing of 2010.

Plus Just Dance Kids.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

ioi said:

Add in Michael Jackson and the remaining 2.5 million sales that the three titles will see before the end of the year and you can see that the "Wii dance genre" is probably the biggest thing of 2010.

Bigger than Kinect/MOVE, COD, really?

Next Gen