By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Just Dance 1 and 2 to be best selling Ubisoft games ever (single platform)

I am surprised they didn't do Just Dance on PS3 and Xbox360 yet.

Around the Network
Galaki said:

Don't worry Ubicasualsoft will make sure you can play their games on every platform from your inteligent refrigerator through smartphones to consoles ;)

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

your forgetting assains creed brotherhood and the next assains creed.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Zlejedi said:
Galaki said:

Don't worry Ubicasualsoft will make sure you can play their games on every platform from your inteligent refrigerator through smartphones to consoles ;)

Not that I actually care for Ubisoft so I don't need to go all-out damage control (if you'd criticized Nintendo, I would've given you a rant about how casual>core, :P), but I wouldn't be so mockful if I were you. Later next generation, I could see Socorny having to do the same, :P.

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx

Well it took 20 attempts at throwing **** at the wall hoping something stuck, but my God it stuck. Kind of shows that throwing tons of shovalware at the Wii will eventually pay off :/.

They were quick to get that Dance on Broadway game out too, another of these things selling gangbusters :/.

Credit to Ubisoft though, even though I think Just Dance was a bit of a fluke initially I always felt they were going to be the third party who got a Nintendo-style (Sales wise) 'hit' on the Wii.

Around the Network
Galaki said:

Well i dont think it'd work that well especially on the PS3 where the female audience is lacking. But i suppose kinect could have drawn those instead.. anyways MJ experience is hitting both consoles early next year

ioi said:

Add in Michael Jackson and the remaining 2.5 million sales that the three titles will see before the end of the year and you can see that the "Wii dance genre" is probably the biggest thing of 2010.

And what about "Dance on Broadway"?

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Nintendogamer said:
Pavolink said:

And without Japan.

I wonder if Japanese people like dancing, if they do then why isn't this out in Japan yet?

Ever heard of "Dance Dance Revolution"?

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

ioi said:
Faxanadu said:
ioi said:

Add in Michael Jackson and the remaining 2.5 million sales that the three titles will see before the end of the year and you can see that the "Wii dance genre" is probably the biggest thing of 2010.

And what about "Dance on Broadway"?

Of course, I forgot about that one as well...

And "Just Dance Kidz" or how it is called. I am actually quite shocked at the systematic milking Ubisoft is doing here.

But I thought the Wii couldn't sell 3rd party software?