By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Just Dance 1 and 2 to be best selling Ubisoft games ever (single platform)

ZOMG, Mr. Director posted up on my thread!

Above: still the best game of the year.

Around the Network

Lol at 9th XD

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

Chibi.V.29 said:

Lol at 9th XD

Don't forget 10th.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pavolink said:
Chibi.V.29 said:

Lol at 9th XD

Don't forget 10th.

aaaah So true ^^

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

Ubisoft never sold before this generation or why are 8 of the top 10 from this gen?

Around the Network

I wonder what will be the consequences of this sales in the next gen... Will we see a inversion (more games for the expanded audience and less for the hardcores)?

adsl said:

I wonder what will be the consequences of this sales in the next gen... Will we see a inversion (more games for the expanded audience and less for the hardcores)?

You can say casual, it's alright. We already seeing more of these games anyway. But, there will be a balance.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Ubisoft is set to top 15m units on Wii in 2010. Going to be very close to matching what EA did on Wii in 2009, which stands as the big year a third party has ever had on the system (almost 17m - with MTV, for Rockband, included with all the EA's in the database).

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

adsl said:

Good question. I think that Ubisoft will try to make another game with the Just Dance appeal.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

it won't get pass Assasin's Creed tho