By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft Gamerscore League

Barozi said:
Damnation is really really bad. Played it once with my brother. I want that time back :/

Hour of Victory is actually alright for a cheap CoD clone. Sniper isn't that bad either.

Get Rogue Warrior and you've got every crappy shooter this gen!

Around the Network
MrBubbles said:
is this "dreamcast collection" thing supposed to be an accurate representation of "good" dreamcast games? because all of these suck. i picked it up really cheap new from a blockbuster going out of business...i wasnt expecting much to begin with from them but they still managed to disappoint.

It stunk. Sega milking the name "Dreamcast" again.

NeoRatt said:
Barozi said:
Damnation is really really bad. Played it once with my brother. I want that time back :/

Hour of Victory is actually alright for a cheap CoD clone. Sniper isn't that bad either.

This is all I ever wanted lol

Can't be much worse than Legendary or Turning Point, can it ?

NeoRatt said:
MrBubbles said:
is this "dreamcast collection" thing supposed to be an accurate representation of "good" dreamcast games? because all of these suck. i picked it up really cheap new from a blockbuster going out of business...i wasnt expecting much to begin with from them but they still managed to disappoint.

had my fingers crossed that the fishing game was going to good.  last fishing game i played was Super Black Bass (snes) and i had so much fun with that one.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Barozi said:
NeoRatt said:
Barozi said:

This is all I ever wanted lol

Can't be much worse than Legendary or Turning Point, can it ?

They are all cut from the same block of crap...

Around the Network
MrBubbles said:
NeoRatt said:
MrBubbles said:

had my fingers crossed that the fishing game was going to good.  last fishing game i played was Super Black Bass (snes) and i had so much fun with that one.

I don't mind the Bass Pro Shop and Rapala fishing games.  Bass Pro Shops came with a casting reel...  They are for a more technical fishing crowd though.

Hey! Crazy Taxi is awesome! Sonic Adventure was great at the time but it really aged bad.

But... agreed. That's a pretty sorry excuse for a "Dreamcast Collection". The Genesis one blows it out of the water.

@Neo, 35? Are you like a Bungie countdown thing now?

In my head I'm guessing your rich ass just straight up and bought MGC.net to reopen it :)

i fell straight through the ground 4 times in the first level of sonic adventure. that suggests to me larger problems with the game than aging

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

I'm gonna get Sniper: Ghost Warrior at some point in the near future, so that will be up there

Also. New Vegas has me hooked, finally, so long after release.

Carl2291 said:
I'm gonna get Sniper: Ghost Warrior at some point in the near future, so that will be up there

Also. New Vegas has me hooked, finally, so long after release.

I tried to get into New Vegas. It's a game that every time I tried to love, it punched me in the face with either its crappy technical issues or its horrible gameplay ideas. Dead Money is just horrendously bad and is the reason I haven't touched it in well over a month now.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.