By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft Gamerscore League

Its a sad day but hey all good things must come to an end. All the time and effort you put into the league has been really appreciated and I've met some really sound people. Sometimes work and family needs to take preference and im sure we can all understand that.

I for one will still remain in contact with quite a few league members anyway.

Around the Network

A sad day indeed. Although I'll miss earning platinums and competing in tournaments, due to the league, I played more and made a few gaming friends. I hope to stay in contact with these people through XBL and TA. Anyone in the league currently not on my friends list, please feel free to add me on XBL and TA.

Neo, you did a terrific job running the league. Truly, the dedication and amount of time you put into the league was most impressive. You gave more than any of us could have asked and I thank you.

Thanks for all your hard work Neo. Sad that it is ending but it sounds like real life opportunities will be well deserved for you.

Thanks for all that I have met on here as well.

Game On

Very sad. An end of an era. Thanks for all the work Neo.

thanks for all your time with this and congratulations on the new job!

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

A couple of very good years thanks to your efforts Neo. Good luck to you all.