By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft Gamerscore League

Yeah looks like most sites are having datafeed issues.

Around the Network

I am behind in getting my stuff fixed for the league. Please continue to be patient as this is a one man show!

All the changes on Xbox.com and the knock on effect that has for sites like TA hardly helps your cause buddy..........

Keep up the good work......... when the updates done, it's done.

No worries Neo. As Ronster has said keep up the good work. Its appreciated that you take time out of your life to run the league for us in the first place.

^^^ +1

Around the Network

Just an update. I haven't fixed things yet... Busy work week has resulted in me just wanting to play games when I get home. I hope to get running by the end of the week again.

Just another update...

Work has continued to get in the way of the league. I am now aiming for a Thursday (Aug 30th update).

Just another update...

I will get this done. It is just that the xbox.com change came at the worst possible time. Usually this change comes in late October when i usually have time to make the necessary changes. Unfortunately work has me going at 16 hr days and when I do get a break I am needing to play rather then do the league in order to keep my sanity.

Work should calm down this week as my major deliverables are heading out the door! So I expect to have time t work on this more.

This is my last post on VGC...

The situation in my life has changed rapidly in the past few weeks. I have tried to do the updates necessary to my software to continue this league but unfortunately, I haven't been able to progress much due to time constraints. Today, job circumstances have changed dramatically (In a very good way), which will require my full attention for a long time going forward. And when I do have time, I will want to spend it gaming...

I would like to thank everyone who participated, past and present in this league. I got to know many of you as gaming friends on Xbox Live and I hope we can continue to play online when I am around.

I have been gaming for 36 years now (Yes, this means I participated in the very first generation of gaming and me and the extinct dinosaurs are very good friends). This league created an greater passion for gaming for me that I will never forget (Even though I suck in comparison to most of you)!

Good Bye, Good Luck, and Happy Gaming Forever!
NeoRatt

Thankyou Neo.

For someone who works full time, has a family of his own AND of course likes his gaming, you did an exceptional job keeping the league going for as long as you did.

You constantly thought of new ways of improving the league, and of course with improvements came yet more work.

On top of that, at one stage you had your own website, that was costing you a fortune each month, just so that you could give us gamerscore league competitors an even more comprehensive way of seeing how we all measure up to each other.

It's sad that the league is ending, but rather than dwell on its passing, i would rather remember the hotly contested and amazing tournaments/platinums/GS for the week/TA ratios etc that most of us all did our upmost best to obtain on a weekly basis.

I will miss the competition.............. The league is gone, but with sites like TA, we will always in one way or another firstly continue to support one another on our achievements, but also continue to aspire to be the best that we can be.

Once again Neo............ thankyou buddy.