By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft Gamerscore League

The league is up-to-date for this week and last...

Microsoft Gamerscore League
GS Career TA Career League Career Platinum  Career Tournies Career
GS Season TA Season League Season Platinum  Season Tournies Season
GS Weekly TA Weekly League Weekly Platinum  Weekly Tournies Weekly

Achievements LB TA LB League Rules Platinum Games Potential Tournies
  TA Ratio LB   Completion LB  

Microsoft Gamerscore League History
Gamerscore 2008 N/A League 2008 Platinum 2008 2008 Plat. Games Tournies 2008
Gamerscore 2009 N/A League 2009 Platinum 2009 2009 Plat. Games Tournies 2009
Gamerscore 2010 TA 2010 League 2010 Platinum 2010 2010 Plat. Games Tournies 2010

Around the Network

Thanks for the update Neo.

Hoping to add Dead Rising 2 to my plat list soon.

Just a quick post about the next few weeks.

Next week the update will be on time (August 2nd).

I am on holiday from August 7-12 camping in a remote location without internet access. Therefore, there will be no update on August 9th. Instead, there will be an update on August 16th.

As you can see from tournies, I adjusted end dates around my vacation. so they will not be affected. Also, since gamerscore points are awarded based on gamerscore earned, this will not be affected. Also, platinums can be affected (one person could take a platinum for August 9th and lose it August 16th, but since it is the middle of summer this is highly unlikely so I am going to ignore that issue).

So that leaves TA points. On August 16th, I will award double points for TA but the threshold will be 300 gamerscore rather than 150 to qualify for placing that week.

Thanks,
Your Gamerscore League Dictator!

Cheers for the update Neo buddy and although its still just over a week away enjoy your holiday. I'm sure you deserve it.

I'm really dropping out of competition now that I have a PS3. I would say it bothers me but then I'm too busy picking my jaw up off the floor after playing God of War 3 and Uncharted 1 and 2.

So far I have: God of War 3, Little Big Planet 2, Splinter Cell Trilogy, Prince of Persia Trilogy, Sly Cooper Collection, Gran Turismo 5, DC Universe Online, Resistance 1 and 2, Heavy Rain, Back to the Future, Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time, 3D Dot Game Heroes and White Knight Chronicles 2.

I'll be occupied for a while but I'm not abandoning 360. If you notice every single game I have is unique to PS3. Anything that comes out on both systems, Borderlands 2, Darksiders 2, Assassin's Creed 3, etc. etc. I'll will be playing on 360.

Around the Network

The league is up-to-date for this week (and next)... Happy gaming while I am on holidays!

Microsoft Gamerscore League
GS Career TA Career League Career Platinum  Career Tournies Career
GS Season TA Season League Season Platinum  Season Tournies Season
GS Weekly TA Weekly League Weekly Platinum  Weekly Tournies Weekly

Achievements LB TA LB League Rules Platinum Games Potential Tournies
  TA Ratio LB   Completion LB  

Microsoft Gamerscore League History
Gamerscore 2008 N/A League 2008 Platinum 2008 2008 Plat. Games Tournies 2008
Gamerscore 2009 N/A League 2009 Platinum 2009 2009 Plat. Games Tournies 2009
Gamerscore 2010 TA 2010 League 2010 Platinum 2010 2010 Plat. Games Tournies 2010

Ick, REALLY bad week out of this guy. Funny as I was home with no wife and kids the entire time.

I will pull the numbers tonight but the update will not be until Saturday. I just upgraded my machine to Win 8 and am having a few issues!

?

I could not pull the numbers tonight. MS has changed the way their xbox pages work I think and this will require some effort to fix my stuff.

Don't expect an update until at least Sunday evening.