By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft Gamerscore League

@d21lewis, I think the guys name is Ghost Dog 360.... something like that. If you go to crucible and browse users he's in the top ones. He has maps specifically made for grinding gold. I recommend you do the 30,000 one, that's the map name. I takes about 10 minutes and if you don't die you'll get 30k gold. You only need 190,000 to unlock all crucible content so as you can see it doesn't take that long.

If I was wrong about the name just look at the achievement guides on TA, that's where I got that from but its very doable.

Around the Network

@d21lewis, also funny to note that when it kept glitching me and making me drink the slegg, I dropped out of eNamrah's game right before the final boss, the A.I. took over and apparently since I drank the slegg and not the A.I. it still gave him the achievement for neither player drinking it. We went back and I played as E'lara so it maybe wouldn't glitch me into drinking and it didn't, but we just played those specific battles again and then saved out. It didn't work, at that point I gave up because I was quite tired of it and needed to clear a gamefly spot for Dungeon Siege 3 coming out. Either way you're probably looking to knock me out of third place so good luck!

Stealing a post for future use...

So come on Neo, what's happening with MGC.Net?

@ Berstuck

The bad reviews just keep pouring in for Duke Nukem. (and some of those 2/10 ect reviews are just taking the p*ss)

The reviewers marking it badly have not got the foggiest idea what a good game is.

Around the Network
Seece said:

MGC.NET is dead... But... 34...

NeoRatt said:
Seece said:

MGC.NET is dead... But... 34...

22nd July, MGC.net's spiritual successor will launch, thanks!!

Nicholson Electroplating dlc coming through. It had been available at the 320 msp full price but for some reason it wouldn't give it to me at $0 as part of the R* pass until now. Should be good. Playing LA:N right after GTA4 could be a shock. Still recognizably the same dev but in a lot of ways they are night/day.

The league is up-to-date for this week...

Microsoft Gamerscore League
GS Career TA Career League Career Platinum  Career Tournies Career
GS Season TA Season League Season Platinum  Season Tournies Season
GS Weekly TA Weekly League Weekly Platinum  Weekly Tournies Weekly

Achievements LB TA LB League Rules Platinum Games Potential Tournies
  TA Ratio LB   Completion LB  

Microsoft Gamerscore League History
Gamerscore 2008 N/A League 2008 Platinum 2008 2008 Plat. Games Tournies 2008
Gamerscore 2009 N/A League 2009 Platinum 2009 2009 Plat. Games Tournies 2009
Gamerscore 2010 TA 2010 League 2010 Platinum 2010 2010 Plat. Games Tournies 2010

Any more news on MGC.net spiritual successor Neo?!