By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft Gamerscore League

Seece said:
Any more news on MGC.net spiritual successor Neo?!

Around the Network

i havent even been in the mood to play the past few weeks... played a bit on the psp...but not done much else.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Just a comment about the league this year now that we are close to the mid-season mark...

Wow! The battle for the top is everything but won so far. eNamrah is holding strong but each week Berstuck and RONSTER316 are battling to get closer and closer. IT is a treat to see the numbers each week as it is constantly surprising me... Congrats to eNamrah for getting this far in top spot...

Summer is a great time for people to make league points as people go on holidays and the hot weather makes gaming less popular. I expect the league race to be close right to the end this year. Good luck for the second half everyone...

Come on people.............. take a break from the norm....... go buy Child of Eden....... OR ELSE...!!!!!!!!

Ronster316 said:
Come on people.............. take a break from the norm....... go buy Child of Eden....... OR ELSE...!!!!!!!!

I second RONSTER316's comments.  And if you have Kinect this game is a must...  Finally a decent game for the core on Kinect.

Around the Network

How many more gamers till Raskulls is a plat?

Seece said:
How many more gamers till Raskulls is a plat?

It currently has 4 gamers.  One more to go.

More people should buy Trenched. It's the best XBLA game I've bought in some time.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

Disappointed that Hunted only got 7 players. Need 1 more Duke Nukem Forever player for it to become a full tournament. Let's go, people! It's not that bad.

eNamrah said:
Disappointed that Hunted only got 7 players. Need 1 more Duke Nukem Forever player for it to become a full tournament. Let's go, people! It's not that bad.

People should definitley ignore the reviews for Duke Nukem and check it out. As i said on TA it is probably my most enjoyed fps in a long time and in no way deserves its reviews. I'm glad that most of the gamers in the league that have played it have enjoyed it as well.