By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft Gamerscore League

Ronster316 said:
Cheers Neo............ another tight week near the top.

I thought Dirt 3's TA may have helped me steal a point or3 for TA weekly........ i guess not.

Oh well, its Duke and Top Spin time...!!!!!!!!!!

The big news this week is LA Noire... It is the first tournament to hit the 20 gamer mark this year qualifying it as a 20 point tournament.

Finishing in the top 6 for LA Noire will be awesome...  

Around the Network

Hey Neo didn't myself and eNamrah complete Brink in the same time so should we not have scored equal tourny points for it. I may be wrong and it would only make a few points differance so not that big a deal just curious.

On a side note my fucking postman better hurry up and arrive with the Duke.

Berstuck, there are no ties in tournaments. We both hit 1000gs on May 16th. But according to xbox.com, on May 15th I had 880gs to your 745gs so I won the tie-breaker.

I sure haven't been very competitive lately. That's okay, I'm cool with it. Congrats Recon on taking 4th for the season.

Also I know a certain person in the league who has now purchased a PS3! I'm actually a bit jealous.

I can't figure out how to change my sig on the new site. I need to get rid off the outdated Gamercard and Sony taunting message.

Around the Network
eNamrah said:

Berstuck, there are no ties in tournaments. We both hit 1000gs on May 16th. But according to xbox.com, on May 15th I had 880gs to your 745gs so I won the tie-breaker.

Oh ok. Didn't know that, cheers for clearing that up. It was only going to make a few points difference anyway and pretty sure yourself and Ron will have pulled well clear from me by the end of the year. I'm probably going to have a few quiet months over the summer due to work and don't think i will be able to catch up after.

I have really been enjoying how competitive its been so far this year though.

Berstuck said:

Hey Neo didn't myself and eNamrah complete Brink in the same time so should we not have scored equal tourny points for it. I may be wrong and it would only make a few points differance so not that big a deal just curious.

On a side note my fucking postman better hurry up and arrive with the Duke.

I keep working backwards through the achievements (Number of achievements no gamerscore is counted).  Whoever got the achievements first (not necessarily quicker) gets the win... eNamrah's final 8 achievements are dated on May 15th, yours are dated May 16th...  Therefore eNamrah finished the game before you...

JPL: I think it's the Home tab and Profile Settings from a drop down menu now. I'm a dilettante compared to you guys. Playing all those oddball games and finishing most of them has given me a lot of TA pts and some Plats this year. My money would still be on you. By finishing Dragon Knight Saga I think I've knocked you, me and Berstuck out of plat status. 3 at 1k out of 8 owners. bknight2K will probably finish too. Stuff happens. Got Brotherhood for $20 today. I'll try to drag GTA4 out of last spot in my comp % list. Could be painful. Not sure if I'll get in the Duke tourney. Wish I could rent it someplace.

Been a while since I last posted!! Does anyone know how I can check the leaderboard for specific games now that MGC net is gone, R.I.P.

I think the closest we've got right now is on TA Seece. If you've got the whole league as TA friends there is a box on the right side showing everyone's TA. Go dropdown My Games then you can compare achs as well. The only caveat is on games like DKS that have separate EU versions. Emperor Ratt is working on an alternative but the problem is Xbox.com won't let anyone form sub-groups.  I've seen complaints and attempts at petitions elsewhere on the subject.